zongshen 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This question has been asked a few times before but there has never been too many replies. I'd stick with the Lifan motors coz they have been tested and proven to be good motors by many people.

zongshen are good motors i rekon from my experience with my 110cc
had it for a total of 3 years( back in the day when there was no such thing as a 125 thumpy) thrashed the fuke out of it, never had any engine probs, and i reused the head gasket wen i took the head off to check shit.

ive got a 125 zongshen and it goes great, like Dabomb said you can thrash the hell out of them and they still go strong. and my 125 keeps up if not pulls away from all my riding buddies on lifans, ducars etc...

hey guys,
i have a zongshen 140cc oil cooled engine on my new dhz outlaw it seems to go alright. the gear pattern is n-1-2-3-4 has anyone heard of these engines before ? thanks Ben :)

hey guys,
i have a zongshen 140cc oil cooled engine on my new dhz outlaw it seems to go alright. the gear pattern is n-1-2-3-4 has anyone heard of these engines before ? thanks Ben :)

Did you put the Zongshen motor in your self or did you buy the bike new with that motor?

yer the engine came with the bike, as i said before it goes pretty good but its still new so i dont know how reliable its going to be but its just run in on its 4th tank of fuel.

Last edited:
um i didnt buy it myself as im only 15, i rang up my cousin and asked me if he could buy me a thumpstar and he brought it. im not sure if he brought it directly from dhz but it has a dhz sticker on it ?? but im not to sure

Latest posts

Back