04 Pitboss 110 Going to bild up

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCoastRider

Reaction score
Hi all, i got this bike from my friend for 100$ the motor has over 150h all been flogged still Ok tho needs help
e16878.jpg

euhu6x.jpg

25fls1v.jpg

27zc51l.jpg

2w32b6u.jpg

2cn7dpv.jpg

will post as go, pipe and wheel will be on&changed within the week are they are in post from DHZ and Ebay

need some dirt and land to use this 1 still
rrs2td.jpg

ooo i see pegs there is this gonna be a stunter?

Pegs are going to go on in the end, note they are of my bmx bike as i have lighter ones for it, but unsure will having the twin pipes burn my legs on them to much?

fuk this has the potential of being a mean bike if you put some money into it
p.s your spring and shock seem like thay have seen better days

shocks getting turfed still trying to find 110mm front suspension but its not to bad yet the back shock is more a bar with a spring round it cant compress

you will never find trailor brgs in that size

need to go to a brg shop

but be warned the size of the nottom cup and cone can be a mix at time i think the standard is 320/20x or 22x but some run 21.5mm id crf i think cant remember

The OD is 45mm for the cup and that is what they need to measure. They also need to measure the ID of the bearing itself which is 22-23mm (unsure on which becuase the threaded part is a tiny bit smaller then the unthreaded part).

sorry my measurements were stuck in my head backwards 60-65 cm is actual as i dont have tape only had a 30cm ruler to do it with

oa44ew.jpg

wiring is a mess help me with this i still need keey
coil
cdi
to work but dont want electric start stuff

2s7jqdw.jpg

2pocc1y.jpg

wating for theazz babbyzz
2e35tsw.jpg

Buttt i hope they fit to this style swing arm
2m6rj88.jpg

well i had a look, buy the pick it looks like it will just miss the shock on mine as does buy a fair bit on other swinger, o well can always mod swing arm

Make the top arm run along with the bottom arm (Black)
Re angle the shock (Red)
ny698j.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back