08 crf50 build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PA260002-1.jpg

PA260005.jpg

Last edited:
yeh that looks sikk as mate,your bike inspires me to get mine going and looking sweet haha

Looks sweet 50

Figured out what ya doing with the motor , as in leaving it stock or 88cc

Thanks

Yeah keeping her stock.
Taking it to the mechanics next week for a little bit of work.

Race cam, gasket mod, re-jetted probaly IDK yet I'll ride her over the weekend and see. Kinda in no rush to get the engine mods I've only taken her out twice,

freak after ive watched that vid that bretto posted up i dont think im gunna bore mine either did u see how hard hes stocker goes with just a cam and choke mod and pipe????

that thing halls arse im telling you

I know it rips man, Brucey sent me a pic coming out of a corner on his the thing hauls serious ass.

Just gotta tune em right and there's no stopping them. Classic honda has the same cam I've got for like $60 or so.

yeh they rippp...

whats the machanics doing to urs freak the gaskit mod and putting the cam in or somthing...???

how much is it costing...???

Yeah his doing the gasket and putting the cam in. I'll get a bigger main jet and get that done while it's there. He charges $60 an hour and won't take any longer then 1.5-2 hrs max he says.

Latest posts

Back