08 crf50 build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50freak

Reaction score
So I picked her up yesturday, I paid $1500 out the door. I've had about 10mins ride time on it so far:( .
The build has been slow this weekend as I've been sick. The SGR tall seat is giving me grief the holes on the pan are to small for the plastic screws so I'll drill that tomorrow.

When I first got it home (carried it up 5 flights of stairs LOL)

P9270001.jpg

P9270002.jpg

So far I've put on

Sano BMX bar kit
BBR fork springs
Ride bold fork bushings
Fast 50s throttle cable and billet cap
uni-filter
FMF powercore IV pipe
Sano bash plate
Sano foot pegs
FiveO brake pedal
SGR tall seat

I've got a couple other things still waiting to go on. I might just ditch the FiveO shock spring and buy a new shock.
I'll have updated pics up soon!!!!

When I first got it home (carried it up 5 flights of stairs LOL)

Ohh the joys of owning a crf50 , lucky there's of 45kg's of the thing.

I'll be in the same boat as you this time next year. Least i'll be able to keep me fifty in the city with me.
I dont think I could carry the ktm up 5 flights , mybe rie it up and put it into a wall. Maybe

Thats awesome cant wait to see it get build keep us updated with pictures

My boss negotiated the price for me. She was $1990 originally the lowest I could get it for out of four dealers was $1790 so I gave him the details. He worked his magic and bam I'm stoked with it so far.

Here are some updated pics!!
This is how she sits now until I feel like doing some more:)

P9280001-1.jpg

P9280003.jpg

I just wanna ride it:mad:

Thanks, Yeah I'll look into pulling out the choke etc later in the week and I've got a cam sitting around and some other bits and piece's to.

Im looking at some shocks ATM just don't wanna fork out to much money.

nice work! looking very nice!

Motoxxx hurry up and get ur mods crackin god dammit!!!!!

I just brought the brandx mini's shock so hopefully that will be here early next week..

Also got the seat sorted and bolted it up with the stock plastics.
Here an updated pic of how it sits now.

P9290001.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmm yeh, man that looks sweet ,im ordering me some of those 08 graphics tomoz its 120 for both side and new shrouds (ino its dear but i want them so bad and they look trick as)

all you need is a crf70 swingarm and it'd be a whole lot nicer

took it for a spin yet or wat???

Really that is dear but well worth it!! stock graphics look clean as IMO..

No 70 swingarm for me keeping it stock and I haven't been riding since I put the mods on it, Hopefully this weekend I'll take her out..

hey do you guys know if the 09 crf 50 are gonna have the same look as the 09 crf 450 and 250. If you have not seen it hers a linkhttp://www.vitalmx.com/features/First-Look-2009-Honda-CRF450R,2866

i recon it would look sick on a fiddy, i wouldda waited to get 09 stickers instead of the 08, but still will look sick as

A bit of an update for today I put my new rear prowheel rim and spokes on.

PA050042.jpg

PA050043.jpg

Last edited:
rims look so good black did you get that rin and spokes from five21racing??? on PM or on here???

man that bikes is exactly like i wanted mine ive wanted it like that fro ages you just beat me too it cause you have money haha

hows she ride??? ridden it yet???

also is your bike sorta hard to upshift and when you change it into gear from nuetral it sorta jumps??? and makes abit of noise???

Yeah got it off five21 over on PM. I know I just wanna keep it a clean little stocka. I've spent $2615 on it so far including bike and i wont be spending much more than that.

I rode at broady all day saturday she went well considering no real engine mods, it's a very nice little track just needs better up keep.

It's pretty silent shifting but during high revs she thumps a little. I love the little stock engine it was nice eating chinas all day.

yeh they are great fun thats why i sold my POS dhz140 for my baby ;)

Latest posts

Back