09 crf

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a pic of my red baron disc brake setup,h/d springs and +1's
100_9691.jpg

also ordered a red baron tall seat,pegs and a sano bashy should all arrive on monday then i'll post up some progress pics cant wait.........
cheers

How I dream of this kit.

My front drum doesnt even work. Ill have to fix it up.

Let me know if these disc kits are worth getting!

Thats a sick kit.

Does it just bolt up to the stock hub?

Looking forward to the pics!!!

Oh ok thats sick!!

Probaly not worth me getting as I rarely use the front brake unless I have to. I'll have to change that as the most braking power is in the front..

The kit that i think would be the best is the magura gustav one, ive got it on mine, it comes with an insert that attaches to the stock hub, not 100% sure if you can use it with the stock forks though?

Hub Insert replaces the drum brake I think...

Here's a pic of the adapter i always wondered how it worked my self untill i bought this kit..

100_9692.jpg

i'll let ya's know what i think of the kit when i get it up and running....
cheers

when are you gunna start building?...dunno how u can have all that shit there and not try put it together lol,soon as i get sumfin i needa put it togetha lol
lol... as soon as i get my seat ,pegs and bashy (probably monday)..
i dont wanna take the donk and forks out/off of my stocker till i got all the parts ready to swap... i know it kills me looking at all these parts believe me

so true moto,

as soone as i get it ,will be on with in 5 min of getting it home lol

cant have things lying round

PIC with frame forks and swinga waiting for my new shock
100_9708.jpg

cheers

just a $100 kitaco for the time being... didnt want to spend alot on the rear considering im only runnin stock forks(h/d springs,+1's)

i'm going to run a 12 in the front aswell... all up i've added 3.75 inch to the rear and 4 inches to the front.... it should all sit level when i'm finished

OMG.. you are soo lucky.. I really want to see you ride it! Make a video.. PLEASEE..!

Is your dads bike the same as yours?

Mate your heaps lucky.. all i got is a 125 china.. but its a bike at least i got one ;)

Have a good one :D
And if you can make a vid of it started or take it for a ride :D

^^^^ i'll make a vid for sure when it's going.. my mates got a sweet little backyard track we're workin on

any progress on this build also a couple of pages back you have a pic of your wheels what are they and what are the hubs and also how much???? i want some hd black rims for mine

looks like a +2 to me i could be wrong but yeah thats wat it looks like

Latest posts

Back