~1000+ posts club!~

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^Well done craig :) , lost of helpfull advice and tips to fellow members too! :grinning-smiley-003

thanks,
my average posts are still only 3 a day though.
but back when i first signed up here, i used miniriders for reading up more than posting.

1000 point's to up a level now, takes forever !

Last edited:
well done blender!!
well done timeeh!!

i missed out posting when i reached 6000, oh well, 7000 here i come !

Loco look on the r/h top of your post, 3rd one down is your post count.
You have 51 more till you hit 1000 so sorry you cant post here yet !

congratulations to gottagetacheaperhobby,
you made it into this club a little while ago but haven't posted here yet.

Well Done Mate !!

I knew that would have been the first thing Blender did when I fixed it!! haha

I don't get it though. Why do you want people to think your a fat smelly old rich chick?

I knew that would have been the first thing Blender did when I fixed it!! haha

I don't get it though. Why do you want people to think your a fat smelly old rich chick?

political satire my friend, plus its my name for most other things, steam, skype, etc. i do it to make people laugh, but to inform them, its surprising how many people dont know about her, or any of the other political/mining tyrants who really run this country...

and yes Timeeh, her beauty is eternal, if only there were more women like her....oh wait

;)

^^ i still don't get it blender, lol

i almost have a 5 posts per day average now, and have just made it to 7000 posts.
watch out Hillz, i'm catching up to you!

^^ i still don't get it blender, lol

i almost have a 5 posts per day average now, and have just made it to 7000 posts.
watch out Hillz, i'm catching up to you!

Ok. You got me. The reason I have Gina Rinehart as my avatar is because of my eternal attraction to her. Stuff all this megan fox crap, why not go for a real woman!

Congrats on the 7000+ posts Craig!!!

Congrats on the 1000+ posts LOCO!!!

:)

cheers blender,
if my dogs' head was that ugly, i'd shave it's butt and teach it to walk backwards !!!

congratulations loco !

now i just need 3400 points to join the 'elite 50,000' experience points club, which currently only has 3 members

Are you Ginas love child blender? I'm seriously convinced. Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back