110 atomik wiring help after melt down

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meln4bugs

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a 110 atomic quad she had a melt down and I have cut all the wires back now I am left with the 5 wires out the motor the 2 from the coil and the 4 from the cdi now I have been studying diagrams trying to work out how to get it hooked up without putting back in a new factory loom with all the crap you don't need .. All I want is it to get spark coz I jump start it and maybe a killswitch would be good .. Surly there must be a simple way of hooking this up I will post some pics .. Any help would be great cheers

f2605d48.jpg

8f32f9da.jpg

just buy a new loom mate, it will save a hell of a lot of problems between communication on here and everything will work how its suppose to

you dont have a pic of the cdi there, will need one though.
just use a 5 wire on with the 1 plug on it, you should have it somewhere

you have a picture of the voltage regulator/rectifer with 4x wires coming out of it, are you needing a battery for headlights or something else?
if it's not needed dont bother with the yellow and the white wires coming from the stator, just insulate the ends seperately with some tape

Must be an easy way to witre one of these to run

yeah there is an easy way but trying to explain it all here can be a pain in the rear end..

either way your going to need at least a wiring loom because you need the plug ends for the cdi and what not..
if you have all those then at least show us very detailed pics of what we are working with..

sus this out http://www.hooperimports.com/showpages.asp?pid=1013 it should help you a little

you dont have a pic of the cdi there, will need one though.
just use a 5 wire on with the 1 plug on it, you should have it somewhere

you have a picture of the voltage regulator/rectifer with 4x wires coming out of it, are you needing a battery for headlights or something else?
if it's not needed dont bother with the yellow and the white wires coming from the stator, just insulate the ends seperately with some tape

going by the pics, this is in a quad bike so a battery is needed as there is no kick starter..

Last edited:
yeah i misread that part sean, i thought when he said he jump started it (meaning he roll started it, lol)

there are heaps of diagrams here and links to plenty more
very simple to hook up the wiring

Latest posts

Back