110 quad rear shock

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregmj

Reaction score
Hi, first time posting so I hope I get this right.
I'm looking for a new rear shock for my son's 110 quad. Length is 270mm with 10mm bolt holes. I have tried a Fastace 22 with a 550lb spring but this was way too hard. Does anyone have any ideas as to what spring rate I should be using and where to purchase one.
I have asked at 4 different shops including the importer but none of them have a clue. Any help would be much appreciated.

Not sure what make of quad etc?? Ive got a 270mm adjustable spring for sale but im in UK. lol. Got any pics of the old shock?

Thanks for the replies. The quad is a GT110 imported by GT Motorcycles Sydney. I'm looking to upgrade the shock as the original has snapped the top spring stop right off.
I think that the Fastace with a 250lb spring should be ok, any thoughts on that?

if your son is finding the 550lb spring too stiff, the 250lb should be ok.
As long as your overall shock length is the same or very similar, it should be a worthwhile upgrade.
If it's just a replacement, lots of the stores on ebay will sell the replacement shocks... Recimports would be a good source.

Just thought I would post so there was a:
- supermod
-certified MR member
-juniormember
-senior member and
-flux capaitor tuner

Thats alot. In this thread thats posted.

But definently get a DNM sagone has one for sale. Whether or not its the same lenght? I don't know. Goodluck with it.

Last edited:
Just thought I would post so there was a:
- supermod
-certified MR member
-juniormember
-senior member and
-flux capaitor tuner

Thats alot.

But definently get a DNM sagone has one for sale. Whether or not its the same lenght? I don't know. Goodluck with it.

what about w.c street killer lol

Use don't get it :( haha

Okay..I had 250lb in my head for some reason???? And thought sagone had one.

^^^ no mate, sagas is around 1000-1250lb if memory serves.. and is for a cantilever swing arm type.. different leverage ratios to the quad swingarm... if 500lbs was too stiff, he wont budge a 1250lb DNM.. lol..
We are also missing a Master Spanner Spinner, and an EDC entrepenuer from these posts... ha ha ha

Thanks for the input guys. I went with the Fastace 22 with 250lb spring. What a difference, so good I'm now trying to find 330mm length 250lb Fastace or similar for the front. One of the best mods possible for $120. One very happy son.

Thanks for the input guys. I went with the Fastace 22 with 250lb spring. What a difference, so good I'm now trying to find 330mm length 250lb Fastace or similar for the front. One of the best mods possible for $120. One very happy son.

Good to hear you sorted it out mate. Suspension is a crucial part in the overall handling of any bike and its amazing the difference a good suspension setup will make.
Glad your young fella is happier with it.

Latest posts

Back