110cc mini willy jeep

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** mick you didn't tell me you were sucking on the bottle. You have to bring it down when you come down. Can't wait to see a vid lol.
haha beno, just one of those dodgy kits that we use to suck on as kids lol. It has a 125 big valve head on it currently but will re-install the stock 110 head as i have lost to much compression and the little girl wont climb the steep stuff so well.

must be a beast with 250cc, i drove one of them before and had to climb a gutter and had to hit it really slow

must be a beast with 250cc, i drove one of them before and had to climb a gutter and had to hit it really slow
The jeep with the 250 is sik, it cuts 4th and 5th gear doughies without hesitation.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4lbsQPf5UJo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A quick walkaround
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5I1RAF1EalQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
thats another thing i noticed wtf do they rumble so much? unbalanced crank? or something
have you busted anything on it yet?

its more the fact that there is so much going on around it, the shell is fibregalss and mumbles and rattles a little as there is a lot of mounting points and the final finish of the shell sometimes will have some sections connecting other sections, what you dont hear on the vid is the engine so much, when driving you dont hear the rattles that much, i reckon cause the contour was mounted on the shell it absorbs more of the shell noises than the engine noises.

small creek crossing
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qwrcm5DERqE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

haha, its not going out over the holidays when we take the others but i will one day for ya.

I installed the dry shot NOS kit tonite, i did a quick test, i got the engine in neutral and raised the revs to about 4000-5000rpm then gave it a quick shot for about not even half a second. The revs must have near doubled. I did have the helmet cam on but after playing with it today it was set on photo mode and was i pissed when i found out. But i was quite smiley when the revs picked right up, it was a decent gain. Scary part now is trying it for a couple of seconds each squirt when i take it out next, the cam will be working i promise. I may do the test i did today again tomoz and post the outcome. Cheers Guys

Okay so i did a vid and i must say i suck at it, from poor camera angles to putting the cam to far away, but i uploaded anyway, so over an 18min vid you may be lucky to hear 25sec of the nos(whipped cream chargers)
If the vid gets to boring for you then skip to about the last 8 mins where the cam is closer and the camera positioning is better, i have ordered more n2o bottles and next time will be out on the dirt, maybe even side by side with another jeep. Hope its not to boring guys. Thanks for looking.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/28JCalnaFD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hahahahahahaha awesome mate... cheers for posting.. would be made getting it stepping out on the straight in second lol...

May look into a 250 quad engine with elec start and reverse one day hahaha, cheers tim

Haha funny bugger love it, You never cease to amaze me mate. I ran that same nos setup in my little 50 race bike and she went crazy when hitting it just after power band, it was some scary **** twisting on a little piss weak frame about half a foot from the ground. It's just compressed air I'm pretty sure that's why it's lean but for what it costs its well worth playing around with hey. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356520688.653348.jpg

hahaha, cheers mate, i got these coming now, $0.65 CENTS 1 X BOX OF 24 MOSA CREAM CHARGERS BULB N2O NITROUS OXIDE WHIPPER NOS | eBay its the same as the laughing gas they give you at the dentist(damn it makes you laugh and your lips go blue lol) if ya could of heard the thing scream the way i did champ i was laughing, the next vid wont be so junk.
Your even crazier running it on those knee destroying pocket rockets hahaha, i seen them just flip, you got big ones brendo lol. Thanks for looking mate. EDIT, thats a clean looking rocket mate, one of the best ive seen, you did a good job on it

Last edited:
ah bulbs... i remember them.. naaaaaagggggggg lol.. man everything is vibrating and everything im saying is echoing.. hahahahaha.. oh the memories. . .

ah bulbs... i remember them.. naaaaaagggggggg lol.. man everything is vibrating and everything im saying is echoing.. hahahahaha.. oh the memories. . .
damn lad didn't the lips go blue and the last thing ya wanted to do was share, that's when I could appreciate techno lol.

awesome little jeep bro.. where did you get it from??
Cheers champ, we were selling them at work, but where getting into buggies now, they have suspension lol:)

damn lad didn't the lips go blue and the last thing ya wanted to do was share, that's when I could appreciate techno lol.

blue lips and blue hands lol..mate of mine held it in to long and passed out and fell on the floor... was piss funny.. we manged to score i 15ltr bottle out of a mates car... my mate and i went halves in a slab.. only prob was me had only 1 machine hahahaha... thats back when you didnt need id to get them in bulk... lol

Ahhhh the good old brain wasting days, I miss them. A 15litre bottle would of been all ya xmas's at once. Lol

Latest posts

Back