110cc mini willy jeep

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the look on my mates face when i brought it our was classic lol....there is a picture of me somewhere holding the bottle with the tube hooked up to a painter respirator..... bahahaha NOTE: I DO NOT condone or suggest the miss use of these products... lol

Haha, yeah consume at ya own risk, on ya pitty that is lol

Jukies.... the lot of ya ROFL.. I seem to remember attacking a tree at some point with my mates many moons ago, ah the wonders of Rum and Soda bulbs.... Long time ago now. Awesome vid Rotn, great to see the little thing all hooked up, have to get out on the road and race some JDM rubbish :) + You now gotta purchase these to go on the dashboard
NOS Warning Sticker for Nitrous Oxide N2O ZEX ZX | eBay
and this for the rear
NOS STICKER | eBay

top work mate, 10 points for originality :)

Ningggga ningggga ningggga lol ahhh old days. We bough half a pallet off eBay years ago ;) bulbs + Charlie + a few days old = mess....

Jukies.... the lot of ya ROFL.. I seem to remember attacking a tree at some point with my mates many moons ago, ah the wonders of Rum and Soda bulbs.... Long time ago now. Awesome vid Rotn, great to see the little thing all hooked up, have to get out on the road and race some JDM rubbish :) + You now gotta purchase these to go on the dashboard
NOS Warning Sticker for Nitrous Oxide N2O ZEX ZX | eBay
and this for the rear
NOS STICKER | eBay

top work mate, 10 points for originality :)
haha, got a coiple of N2O stickers ill have to find, thanks for reminding me haha

Ningggga ningggga ningggga lol ahhh old days. We bough half a pallet off eBay years ago ;) bulbs + Charlie + a few days old = mess....
Ahhhhh, the old days, used to get them at the supermarket, guess its not so easy anymore lol

Went out for a ride on the jeep yesterday, there was 2 other jeeps and a 550 v-twin and a single cylinder 500 quads, Started at the end of forestry rd nth of townsville and the weather was very overcast and rainy in sporadic periods. I got about 5ks in when my chain link snapped and we had to stash her in the rainforest, it was just off the track but you would never of known it was there. Here is a few vids of the day, you can check my youtube link under my signature on my post as some may contain very small amounts of colourful language but nothing you havent heard before lol. There is NO helmets worn as these people are all trained professionals and understand the risks, and i dont recommend doing these things without proper protection, maybe i should practice what i preach 100% of the time instead of 95%.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mNEMxj85p0I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This next vid the jeep sprocket got wedged on some rock so i got out and scotty and i lifted it off and she took off so i ran next to it trying to steer until she got to quick and ran my foot over and nearly sucked me under haha.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9mw59fQW7tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YbVdqh6qxPI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nPDalqfBpd0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope you all enjoy, we travelled 34 km total distance and as you can see sometimes was moving along but other times were bogged and slow going.

Last edited:
Awesome Mick. That jump made me ROFL :) There some wild bits of gear.

there tough mate, if you had seen the full terrain they conquered, im glad i dropped the gear and upped the revs before the jump, it made it look like i new what i was doing lolol. The sides of the road was near vertical up and down either side, was a great day, getting a 40 footer of buggies this week and am hoping to get a buggy to thrash haha.

Man how fast can that thing go? Looks like you hangin it sideways in one of them. So sweet

Man how fast can that thing go? Looks like you hangin it sideways in one of them. So sweet

The Speedo only ever read 60km/h, but next to the highway and judging speed(100km/h zone-60mp/h) against cars was prob around 80 km/h flatout, she will hangout but being a 110cc a shift in your body weight will help at times being a small capacity engine.

Gotta hit the mud pretty hard, you can put 8 inch quad tyres on the rear but they are a lot wider and flick crap all over you. But if the mud is not deep and more so slippery you can have some good times.

Was a good day rod, but feeling my age yesterday lol. cheers for looking mate

Latest posts

Back