140 Pr050z smoked KTM65

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Undicided

Reaction score
As some of you may know i wanted to know what was quicker out of a KTM65 and a Pro50z warrior 140, most of you had no faith in the 140, so i went and raced round a track and in a straight line, and th 140 beat it both times. and then we did time trials to see if it was the driver or the bike and although the KTM does have mad power band the 140 has so much more power and just ulls away from it.

Stats
KTM: New exhaust, New air filter

PRo50z: Uni Filter

unless the bike has a steering wheel its a rider not a driver
maybe thats why u beat him coz u...WERE IN A CAR :p

um.. wouldnt this post have been better off in the ORIGINAL THREAD, as some type of FINAL word on the subject rather than starting yet ANOTHER thread that is just going to say the same thigns posted OVER again....(would make sense in all-and I WILL be merging this with the existing...once I CBF finding it, unless there is a member out there who feels bored and wants to add a link, FEEL FREE)

Oh and a VIDEO would of been helpful to, as would a rider swap so members could see EVERY effort was made to keep the possibility of 'rider experiance' to a minimum..

video would be good and honestly why did you need to post this in the mini chat as well

Latest posts

Back