146cc BBK Problems.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going to remove the bottom right locating cylinder thing, id didnt make the noise with out that in.

wats running a thicker bas gasket gunna do? it dont leak between the case and the cylinder base?

gunna take the head off and take some photos in 5mins.
Hellooo??...think!!!..it will raise the cylinder...drop the compression and puts more distance between piston and valves!!:rolleyes:

did you even read the thread on PM ???:mad:

i no this, THE VALVES AREN'T BENT.
i have gone back to the stock cam.

then why are they suggesting that i put distance between the valves and the piston?

mate i had a tapping oise with mine and the ead gasket was hitting the piston ....

you need to have the little locators on the head studs to line up the gasket correctly

the valves are not hitting the piston.
how can you know that??you got x-ray eyes??or did you clay the piston before install, to see you have enough space??

anyway..are your rockers tight or have they freeplay to the side??
What gas do you run??

Last edited:
i took the head off yesterday and they are setted well not bent at all so the valves havent hit.
rockers are tight, probs normal unleaded

try gasoline with more octane!!
and what headgasket (thickness)do you have???

hmmm i dont no the head gasket thickness.
think i mite bail on the 146 too many hassles.

too much f.ucking around, i think the kit was designed poorly

dude stop f ing around
ring andy at big 50 race and retro 03 97073170

he knows these things like the back of his hand if not better

he will sort you out for sure

eastcoast50s rekon the piston is hitting the valves.
i dont like the oil return shape either, it seems to want to leak oil.
ill see wat big 50s can offer.

too much f.ucking around, i think the kit was designed poorly

I think you have NO clue what you talking about...there are dozens of this kits running for three(!!) years now!!:p :p
If you don't know how to put the thing on and reject mostly all advices here, pleeeease don't complain....grab your own nose:D

I think you have NO clue what you talking about...there are dozens of this kits running for three(!!) years now!!:p :p
If you don't know how to put the thing on and reject mostly all advices here, pleeeease don't complain....grab your own nose:D

thanks for the tip buddy.

Latest posts

Back