150xr needs new engine-your ideas

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hackmunch... your a fuk wit mate... plain and simple... no one is going to listen to you..youve fuked that up already..
sorry i cant say it any nicer..

no one is covering up sht here... 99.9% of engines that break around here are from rider/mechanic error..
iv built z155's/yx150/160's with 200 odd cc bbk's and the engines out live the bore kits so whats that saying.
if you cant live with that then fuk off mate... iv had enough of yr bullsht...ram yr daytona's up yr ass

everyone from PM is sick of yr crap and your starting to wear pretty thin here...

p.s. sorry admins for the outburst but this toss has had it coming... delete what you need.. in fact id be happy for this thread to be cleaned right up as its not fair to the OP..

hahaha. this is great. thanks for all the great info, oh after rereading your posts there was no usefull info lol. thanks for all the name calling, really shows your age and IQ. i also loved your threating PM, lol. if anyone wants some real testing info or honest anwsers just shoot me a pm.

Latest posts

Back