155z Oil filter??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
I have looked through the old threads but cant seem to find it but I know it was answered.
Could some one tell me what CRF oil filter fits in the 155z engine. I read a crf 450 fits. Can anyone confirm this?? If so what year model? Thanks

I'm sure the 450 oil filter is the same as a 250 filter... All the later model oil filters are generally the same...

A bloke at my work used to own his bike shop he confirmed that the 250 and 450 used the same filter

I got myself a HiFlow HF131 from BikeBiz which fit, cost $11.95 +postage.

They also have the K&N KN-131 for $8.85 +postage which will also fit.

They dont list these on the website so you will have to email them and they will set up the order for you.

*EDIT* Last time i went to super cheap I was curious and had a look in the motorcycle filter section, dont remember the brand but they had the same 131 number which looked identical also

Last edited:
116 is different

scroll up in here and follow the link, you'll see we are talking about a different oil filter..

"DRZ400" or 131

I mentioned it but i was clearly wrong. Seems the DRZ 400 is the filter to use. Just got to work out if all year models are the same because I have found different listings for different year models

Try sticking with more recent models, take your old one into a bike shop that sells suzuki's and match a few up, you can get HF 131 off eBay cheap so check there dhz

Latest posts

Back