17th may 50% twilight race meeting!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I dont think so, after last round i'm starting to think anything more than your track and I just don't gel real well on a 50, not enough room for my praying mantis legs and body LOL I'll stick to 12"s and bigger from now on. MX_rider seems keen for a lend though?
Just bit wet in practice, no lines cut in. YOU be fine next time ;) Timeeh . I got yamaha 50. I know your yamaha FAN! hehe

What class is better.
I like the 50s the best me. But id say if you have only road big bikes or 12" bike. You feal more at home on 88 mini , as they little bit bigger & faster! then stock 50

Hmmmmm the 88 I guess then (will need to know what you drink). My brother-in-law that you met in Mudgee is coming to race as well. He is my speed on big bike but absolutely rips on pushy so I think that he will be quick. How many cases of beer to borrow a stocker as well so ACT can have a real crack.

That make up to three in ACT Class. PLay spoiler with nsw & vic teams :). I Don't drink beer! So couple cartons of coke , pay my entry fee :) that be cool. I bring me ttr50 & crf 88 limited.

Done. Waffles is going to race as well. He might be able to get his hands on a 10". It Looks like ACT may have a team.

Reckon well do just as well as the politicians that run this country, as they come from here too. (in other words we'll do sheet :p )

Lol, and ya's will look as good as gina rinehart !!

Nah, good luck with the races, wish there was some more action up my end, the closest "track" is around 150 km's away from me :(

We will be terrible compared to the other states.

Chris runs an awesome day , he seperates the fast guys & the slow guys which makes it a lot more enjoyable for the beginners.
It doesn't matter if your fast or slow , it's more about enjoying yourself and having a blast with all your buddies !

That's right mr georgalis if rather have fair classes of 6-10 on a gate than all 10" together and have 2 heats of everyone together it makes it unfair and make everyone leave feeling like they have been ripped off... No offence to brad for running his races like that I think he runs his races to his bike sizes so all us 10" stock sized riders feel like we need to buy a Braaap 88 to be any good at his race meetings. It's smart but I'm not a fan of having to change what I ride and belive in just to race... The second reason for a lot of classes is so you interstate riders are coming down here for more than 5 races yous can enter multiple classes and ride as much as yous all desire, same reason why we are having a ride day the next day so campers can ride the next day if they want to

It's all about making you guys feel like it's worth the drive. It's basic phycologiy my friends

Qld will have a strong showing

Stock = Karl
88 Limo = Woggy
88 mod = Woggy
10" = Richie
12" = Richie

Whoa dude, I've got nothing hahaha
I'll be there and I'll be having a crack but I'm mid pack at best

That's right mr georgalis if rather have fair classes of 6-10 on a gate than all 10" together and have 2 heats of everyone together it makes it unfair and make everyone leave feeling like they have been ripped off... No offence to brad for running his races like that I think he runs his races to his bike sizes so all us 10" stock sized riders feel like we need to buy a Braaap 88 to be any good at his race meetings. It's smart but I'm not a fan of having to change what I ride and belive in just to race... The second reason for a lot of classes is so you interstate riders are coming down here for more than 5 races yous can enter multiple classes and ride as much as yous all desire, same reason why we are having a ride day the next day so campers can ride the next day if they want to

Well said mate. That's what set's your race days apart from the rest.

Well that and having a track not made of top soil!! hahahahahaha

I gotta come check it out. I won't race but will come down and have a chat.

Latest posts

Back