17th may 50% twilight race meeting!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im super excited me!!
Got new HD towing springs for me statesman coming friday. So load up me trailer evan more this time :banana: For road trip down Vic

Hey Shearer, Team ACT has taken a blow, my mate has had to pull out of the race. I am still keen to borrow the 88 if the offer is still there.

And 8r3nd0, I won't be able to ride my bike before the race. It has been a year since I have ridden it. If my bike ****s up I will pay ou to borrow your bike.

Hey Shearer, Team ACT has taken a blow, my mate has had to pull out of the race. I am still keen to borrow the 88 if the offer is still there.
Hay mark , So must still have your 12" bike then?.
Should be ok for spncer 88. Or rather 50? be easyer to fit in trailer Say we have full load! like last time

Yer I still have the 12". I have not ridden it in over a year. It started the other day. I reckon the 88 is it fast enough to keepmupnwith the other 88's

Yer I still have the 12". I have not ridden it in over a year. It started the other day. I reckon the 88 is it fast enough to keepm up n with the other 88's
All my bikes seam slow, compared to everyone elces or could be just me carn't ride to keep up with them be more it! ;)

any bike can win any race on this track guys so any 88 could win the mod class

Wicked to hear timeeh and shearer are coming will see you boys there. Going to be a top day/night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did oil change last night, after finally getting the bike running again.... Unfortunately a few teeth fell out during the change :( and when warming up with a quick trip up the street, i can feel the clutch slipping something severe :( But oh, well, i reckon i can squeeze one more race day out of the little thing before i pull the engine to pieces LOL Will be interesting, Brendo, make sure you keep that bike on standby please buddy :p

Just did oil change last night, after finally getting the bike running again.... Unfortunately a few teeth fell out during the change :( and when warming up with a quick trip up the street, i can feel the clutch slipping something severe :( But oh, well, i reckon i can squeeze one more race day out of the little thing before i pull the engine to pieces LOL Will be interesting, Brendo, make sure you keep that bike on standby please buddy :p

No worries mate she's ready to go haha

Hey Timeeh,

If both our bikes break we should be able to scrap together enough for one running bike.

Hoping my 88 doesn't play up got her tuned up as best I can but I'm just pumped to ride with everyone weather it's running mint or not will be a sick weekend , Karl's riding my stocka ill pick him up from the airport Friday morning then head over to setup camp at the track Friday arvo yeeeew gonna be sick everyone's coming from all over oz

Latest posts

Back