1972 Gemini DB/AG 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doopsx3

Reaction score
I got a DB125 with under a thousand miles on it and want to restore the machine. A guy that use to sell Gemini bikes said they did not import many of the 125's to the States but sent them to Australia...any of you all know anything about Gemini bikes (made by SST of Taiwan)

I remember their crappy trannies ... always missin' gears and crunching with the engine bogging ... I was glad to be riding a super reliable XR75 ...

yeah..I love the XR75 that is for sure....my 1st bike was a '77 XR75...have yet to get my hands on another.......so the Gemini worth restoring or no?

yep rare means scarce is right...the bike is 95% complete and the motor had been rebuilt years ago....needs air cleaner assembly, fuel pet ****, and the tail light lens....other than that just some surface rust on the chrome.......I wonder how many Yamaha parts will interchange with the bike being that SST got permission from Yamaha to copy their bike engines

I am purchasing a large lot of NOS and used parts as well as about 14 SST Gemini bikes. I am picking up bikes and parts this weekend. Please let me know if you still need parts. I will contact you next week.

I am purchasing a large lot of NOS and used parts as well as about 14 SST Gemini bikes. I am picking up bikes and parts this weekend. Please let me know if you still need parts. I will contact you next week.

I still need parts...pet**** is the main thing

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back