• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 klx143

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemo86

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:

2004 full mod KLX143 in good condition

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
Not for sale at this point in time....may let it go for the right price but would need to be good lol

REASON FOR SELLING:

EXTRA INFO:

2004 KLX110

TB 143 BBK
Marzocchi shivers
Marzocchi rear shock
Two bros extended swinga
kx65 rear wheel n brake setup
Fastway pegs n pegmount
kitaco gear shifter
bbr kickstarter (brand new)
Magura Hydro clutch
Two bros engine dress up kit (brand new)
Renthal R1 chain (brand new)
Pro Circuit brake pedal
Protapers
FMF exhaust
Twobros seat(comfy as)
Renthal Sprocket

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Altona Meadows, victoria

Pm me, call or text

Emerson

PICTURES:

klx1.jpg

klx3.jpg

klx4.jpg

klx6.jpg

klx7.jpg

klx8.jpg

Last edited:
Want to go to a lxr now ? lol 3rd person now that has done it instead of klx . they are just to expensive , and not really worth the money it costs in the end .

Dont want to sell BBR kicker do ya lol

Good luck with the sale mate , will be tough with this market.

Want to go to a lxr now ? lol 3rd person now that has done it instead of klx . they are just to expensive , and not really worth the money it costs in the end .

Dont want to sell BBR kicker do ya lol

Good luck with the sale mate , will be tough with this market.

lol yehh man....i still might keep the klx...main reason i wanted to sell it is coz im gettin into 4wding n need funds, but i dont really wanna give up the bikes so i was after somethin bit cheaper so it dont matter so much if it sits in the shed after i spent a shitload of money on it :p

as for the kicker...probbly not lol...cost me a few dollars..but i'll let ya no coz i cld always chuck the stock one back on

thanx mate

lol yer no worries , i need a klx kicker for the new engine .

You should just spend a little more on the engine ;) and then keep it . its a mad bike.

lol yehh i no that was next on the list but then thats another 2k on top of the 5500 ive already spent :p

i shld of left it how it was wen i bought it...was mad fun just needed better suspension...i would make it back to how it was if i cld sell the parts...dont want marzocchi's for urs do ya? lol

lol yehh i no that was next on the list but then thats another 2k on top of the 5500 ive already spent :p

i shld of left it how it was wen i bought it...was mad fun just needed better suspension...i would make it back to how it was if i cld sell the parts...dont want marzocchi's for urs do ya? lol

How much would you want for the zocchies?

what parts would you want to sell??

probbly just the front n rear end...but im waitin on a bloke thats keen on it so it could be a little while

i would prefer to sell it complete

anybody want the engine?? im gettin a new one from US, but need to sell this one before i get the new one as i think i might keep the bike at this stage

probbly just the front n rear end...but im waitin on a bloke thats keen on it so it could be a little while

i would prefer to sell it complete

I would be interested in the rear end.

What length is the rear shock and how old is it?

cheers

She's back up for sale....price drop 2800

Very reluctant sale...will miss this bike!!

see what the carbon tax does? this is a great buy ladies, do not hesitate.

Sorry if anyone was interested in this...ive had a think about it n I wanna hold onto it....just can't part with this bike lol not yet anyways

Sorry for any inconvenience for anyone interested in it

Latest posts

Back