2008 Snow season

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
Who's keen for the season????? Its been a very sketchy start but stoaked to finally start seeing some falls . Perisher got 5cm's yesterday and thredbo can turn on their guns!!!!!
So who's heading down/up? Who's extatic about the minute falls? Does any one ride on here??? Any shots of any of youse skiboarding or skiing/ free skiing or are you all a bunch of queenslanders haha. Lets chat snow....

I know dready is on the scene. Anyone keen for a ride soon?

I will be goin up a few times this season with the snowboard. I usually go to Bulla, Hotham and Falls Creek. Ive always wanted to go to Perisher and Threadbow but havent gotten there yet. I will probably go to New Zealand next year coz it costs about the same price and they have some mad mountains there with plenty of snow.

Yeh NZ is the way to go , especially on our down seasons. Been there a few times now on both the north and south island and its amazing , the scenery is insane. Preety keen to ride down in falls sometime next year , haven't ridden in vic yet. The resorts seem way different than N.S.W

Bulla is great when they have a good snowfall and there borders terrain park is pretty good with 2 half pipes big and small, plenty of jumps and rails but it may have changed again this year if they still have it. Weekends are no good there coz of the tourists lol there everywhere but the weekdays are quiet

Few shots of the rail demo's we have done here in Newi
This was the last one around a month ago

Adrian Pelly

Me

Pelly again , who won the jam

Last years at the end of the season:

back when I used to have a gay fro thing (non delibrate) , preety gay haircut. Feel free to complain

We normally have 2 rail demo's a season , their good fun and a good pre season warm up and a chance to get hurt.

Any of you guys got any shot of riding?

And this was next week last year , we had so much more snow! its a slash on perishers super secrete rock dick

yew heading to falls creek from the 20-27th of july.. anyone gonna be there and keen for a ride?? havent been in 2 years :(. and heading again in august too thredbo i think. cant remember perisha or thredbo. hopefully theres more snow then there is now.

hey unit could you tell us what you use for the top of your boxes, i have been making some to practise on before the season and they come up good, i just been using perspex or acylic (same thing). and glueing it down,

loving the last shot of you too.

also do you tow in??? the first one of you shows a ski handle flying,

throw up some more pics if you have them especially of the whole setup

heading across the gap to NZ in 2 and half weeks. havent been over there before, mates say its awesome. been to perisher/blue cow before, gets very crowded, specially perisher on the main slope. cant wait for NZ tho

were boarding on coronet peak. staying on a mountain somewhere, cant memba name. should be goods specially after thy forcast blizzard conditions the other day for these current days

Snow Canada

Hey love my boarding.

Heres 2 vids from Canada
1. is jumping of a stump in the back yard of my house and doing a 360 (ok well about 320)
2. is jumping onto a chairlift.
MySpaceTV Videos: Sh0n Video Channel

ATM i live 1.5 hours from falls/hotham and anything inbetween.

ill head up when it dumps a few thursday/fridays for the day here and there.

hey unit could you tell us what you use for the top of your boxes, i have been making some to practise on before the season and they come up good, i just been using perspex or acylic (same thing). and glueing it down,

loving the last shot of you too.

also do you tow in??? the first one of you shows a ski handle flying,

throw up some more pics if you have them especially of the whole setup

Dunno I dont make them , I think they are made of perspex but apprently its quite espensive , works well though no real catches or anything like that.

We use a wakeboard tow in called an urban rider , basically its a honda motor hooked up with a winch with 2 setting turrtle or rabbit haha. You need someone to operate that individually , it works preety well but there is quite a jolt at the start of the tow in.

sounds sick, do you have any pics,

we use a drop in ramp, kind of sketchy, but thats half the fun, and yeh, we use perspex too, its $$$ but i can get offcuts for free so we have built boxes for $20-50 before that come up pretty good

nuh don't have any of the box itself , basically we change the jib every rail demo. We have used the same feature 3 times now and just modified it for every demo.

We originally used a drop in ramp made from scaffolding but it required too much shaved ice so we did away with it for the rope tow , the drop in was better though as you where able to line your tricks up rather than focusing on holding onto a rope.

schhhhh, dont give away the snow trick

haha , yer. People still are like duh how do you get the snow??????
We used to use bottlo ice once upon a time , it was sketchy as. Felt like riding on marbels as the ice would move underneath you. Good times.

i like it when you tell people that your making a snow rail, and they ask if your bringing it to the snow, i cant think of anything else then shoving a 4m long rail in your boot to go and pay $100/day to use it

oh yer perisher is the best in australia.
i like to snowboard rely fast and cravin up.
pity i dont live near snow and got no other mates to do wif

Latest posts

Back