200cc braaps?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya splitting straws mate, i meant the guys who dnf'd didn't have any spare bikes or mechanics .... If they did they may have been there to contest the finals ... But that's not really important ...what is ? Sending brad Back to answer the questions raised in this thread that's what is important.

Oh Sammy.

You must struggle between Coca Cola and Pepsi with all of the marketing involved.

How do you decide if you should have Pizza Hut or Dominoes. I feel for you man.

Sorry. But from the reading I have done on here these braap guys might as well be branch devidians.

Koreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Logic

Hahaha GOld

any way back to topic.....
if i want a race bike im just better of buying a dhz 160 insted of the braaap 150 maestro. the specs look better and its half the price???

any way back to topic.....
if i want a race bike im just better of buying a dhz 160 insted of the braaap 150 maestro. the specs look better and its half the price???

get a LXR or even the new 2011 Ciniworx,

Last edited:
i would def go the $4000 dollar lxr on dhz huge savings in that bike

Hey Billy.

I'm with you 100%.

You look like a hip hop wizard.

I am sure you must know which bike has the best bling. :)

Logic

the rev mx looks like the best deal of all of them

the rev mx looks like the best deal of all of them

Yep, and on eBay you could prob even score a cheaper one.

Unfortunately though RevMx are slowly on there way out of business, meaning that once his stock is gone i dont think there will be any back up spares and im not sure what that will mean warranty wise?

The guys above have all made great selections, more than enough to choose from.

Good luck!

or another option is psto at $2350.going to suprise people this year.

or another option is psto at $2350.going to suprise people this year.

no there not.

they made one appearance at nationals and they should leave it at that, broken top shock mount, i was actually checking them out at my local dealer and the quality isnt very flash hot, i think i would rather a braaap over one of those at least a braaap wont break

it wasnt top shop mount it was the actual shock that broke witch from another company,and as for the quality of the bike they are the factory that make pitster pro and other major brands around the world .so in saying that u might want to think about jumping your bike next time cause its made in the same factory and it might break.have u ridin one never judge a book by its cover

it wasnt top shop mount it was the actual shock that broke witch from another company,and as for the quality of the bike they are the factory that make pitster pro and other major brands around the world .so in saying that u might want to think about jumping your bike next time cause its made in the same factory and it might break.have u ridin one never judge a book by its cover

oh well there all chinese and will break one way or another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back