200cc braaps?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear the kid that podiumed was the one i was talking to for abit the night before , was drunk but i heard the same thing he has never ridden a minibike before . so how was he at the tassy rounds?

Michael Blose is on board to ride the braaap on track to defend his 12″ minimotosx championship – the biggest superlite race on the planet!

WTF is superlite?

good god.......... he knows how to win people over .

well yer its money .. if i got a deal to ride mini's who wouldn't take it.

he was riding for red baron wasn't he ? they have slowed a heeep , so its pretty obvious he would take the deal no matter what bike...

and another thing ... its vegas! have you seen the track , a mod 50 would keep up with a big ass linkage bike around that tight ass track.

non-linkage can't be too bad if the worlds best are riding them:
Michael Blose signs with braaap! | braaap

Gaza I never said they were bad ... I said I think the linkage is better I never said non linkage is bad .... and there's not much in it a so good rider can podium on a non linkage anyway.

But if you are suggesting that because you have Michael Blose onboard you have the BEST bike ?

Well no I don't agree with that at all or think it prooves anything really ...for the same reasons I stated about your junior champ ...it's often more rider skill than bike speed , the kid woulda won on a pushy and deserved to win we agree on that... what we don't agree on is you think it was the bike that got him there I say it was rider skill ... as stated it wasn't the only race that came down to that on the day ... so we'll agree to disagree on that one too I guess.

Last edited:
Hey Whats Up!
I wont stop any debating going on but I didnt want to just point out that your dead right although Jayo Won the Nationals on his braaap (Jayo does work at braaap and is a great family friend) we did have a **** of a run at the event.
No Excuses other than terrible preperation and a lack of man power before and at the event.

Racing is our passion but we have to focus on running 4 stores and 3 riding Clubs so sometimes its hard to send everyone we need to send to these races.

We sure have had some major staff issues in our frankston store and I wanted to point out that My Family has Moved over here to focus 100% on getting this place rocking and building the Vic riding Scene (I'd Love to of said "Build the Victorian Superlite Scene")

Regardless of anything else Im here to make sure our braaap customers are lovn it and if any one has any questions or anything I can do to help ya know where to get me (no free advertising here please)

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, so someone cant add up.... 185cc isnt 200cc

and if its a 64mm kit on a 150 then its only a 170cc...

but then again it has a "Massive 28mm race Carbie" so that should add 30cc lmao
lol i use to run that on my yx140...

anyways cheers for the link bro.. i havent actually seen that before..

Hey Whats Up!
I wont stop any debating going on but I didnt want to just point out that your dead right although Jayo Won the Nationals on his braaap (Jayo does work at braaap and is a great family friend) we did have a **** of a run at the event.
No Excuses other than terrible preperation and a lack of man power before and at the event.

Racing is our passion but we have to focus on running 4 stores and 3 riding Clubs so sometimes its hard to send everyone we need to send to these races.

We sure have had some major staff issues in our frankston store and I wanted to point out that My Family has Moved over here to focus 100% on getting this place rocking and building the Vic riding Scene (I'd Love to of said "Build the Victorian Superlite Scene")

Regardless of anything else Im here to make sure our braaap customers are lovn it and if any one has any questions or anything I can do to help ya know where to get me (no free advertising here please)

Brad

LOL Brad always the diplomat , You'll make a great politican one day you have all the attributes ... but I wouldn't take that statment as a compliment in the spirit it's given .... again thanx very much for very little in the answer department. :congrats:

As for the Vegas sponsorship, there's more people behind braaap USA than just Brad.....

oh i think we know that, he only plasters Marcus Ambroses name all over facebook along with photoshoots with him

as Dready stated why is braaad so persistant to expand to USA when he was so called "all for the sport" dosent take a brainiac to figure hes in it for the money

Last edited:
6,000 for the vegas.... wow

yeah i know

you can get a BBR MM12P for 4,999

370-P01-1001_A_Large.jpg

Gaza I never said they were bad ... I said I think the linkage is better I never said non linkage is bad .... and there's not much in it a so good rider can podium on a non linkage anyway.

But if you are suggesting that because you have Michael Blose onboard you have the BEST bike ?

Well no I don't agree with that at all or think it prooves anything really ...for the same reasons I stated about your junior champ ...it's often more rider skill than bike speed , the kid woulda won on a pushy and deserved to win we agree on that... what we don't agree on is you think it was the bike that got him there I say it was rider skill ... as stated it wasn't the only race that came down to that on the day ... so we'll agree to disagree on that one too I guess.

Ok man, maybe we're having trouble interpreting each others opinions, as I understood your podium statement earlier in this thread to mean linkage is the difference to a rider getting on the podium. And why would I think because Blosey is braaapin it that he is on the best bike? But I do think he is on a competitive bike so I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes!

Anyway, maybe we agree on that the fact that there is little difference between linkage and non linkage and yeah a good rider can win on either. Linkage suspension adds weight and there are more moving parts, there may be a slight performance advantage but on a smaller bike I'm not yet convinced. Things like this often come down to personal opinion.

And PBK, if I was Brad and had an opportunity to expand into the USA and learn from people like Marcos Ambrose and Michael Blose then I'd do the same thing. It's all part of getting your brand recognised and further improving your product, so why would you hold that against him? I had the privilege of spending a week with Marcos last year and that bloke seriously knows his ****!

I'm happy to post a few pics of him riding his braaap with the boys man, he loves them

Cool Gazza I said there wasn't much in it ... but I'm convinced the linkage system is superior .That's not suprising, bikes improove in small steps not huge podium grabbing jumps ( although pitster would certainly be justified in argueing the latter in this instance ..they've dominated the australian race scene for a few years now .. you guys have'nt even been there )

so a small improovement is to be expected it doesn't in my opinion mean there is any doubt it IS an improvement ...

My initial statements were my opinion that the member inquiring would be better off buying a bike with a linkage system and putting a head on it rather than pay the 4,500 I thought the vegas would be ... seeing it's actually 6,000 that opinioncase hasn't changed.

As for Braap usa ?

well yeah I've got a few thoughts I'll get back too ya.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back