2011 aussie minimotard champs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one from south Aus want to get me motivated and need a lift.... Will prob take the work ute, free fuel, and a 4 bike trailer.

One more question on the regs...... 17.4.4 Chain guards must be fitted. ...

What does this exactly mean? like the chain guard on 6 years old girls bikes :laughing-smiley-002

Front sprocket guard, The one that bolts into the side of the engine and looks like it extends the stator cover. Or you can fit an extended stator cover the covers the front sprocket.
Also the chain guide that sits just in front of the rear sprocket on the swing arm.

best of luck you blokes, i've ridden with a few of the vic blokes before (i was on a full size motard though) and they are riding pretty well.

i'll have to pop down for a watch, hopefully they have this next year too and i should have a mini for that.

Be great to See you down there. A few of us are going to Morang on Saturday. Hopefully we will catch you there.

unfortunately i wont be there on sat, got a few things to sort out on the bike. i was on the crf with number 556 on it last time there (jan 3?? i think)

i remember you Dyer. you have the CRF, WR and R6. you had that CRF geared much better than the other bikes at morang. it was screaming with you riding it. thank for the words of encouragement. ive worked my suspension out at the track last night so the bike has much more speed now. i might be able to not get lapped now at the Aus titles.

Come and say hi mate when you see our bike at the race.

Here is the official poster guys.

titles-2011-v21.jpg

bmsraffle.jpg

Whats the deal with the pocket bikes?? someone fill me in, whats CAG. Are the mini's quick?

Think i might have to go see the guys here in SA and see them ride.

aight well put in for holidays for work , got a new engine sitting here, got some new rims and stuff coming in the next few weeks, flights are 85 each way, 80ish each way for the bike, just gotta sort out the rest lol

CAG is a chinese made pocket bike (cheaper cost), then there is the Euro bikes. ooooo yeah there quick. lets just say imagine a 20hp motor in a 20kg bike thats 5cm off the ground. you have to have mango gonads to ride these like the guys that will be racing in March. it is a great class of Motorsport to watch, thats for sure.

it is going to be as close to a miniGP race as you can get. scaled down pocket-bikes with the same power to weight of GP's, on a scaled down replica of the big Phillip Island track with nutters racing each other. obviously there is a class for every level though.

Check this racing out;
World Championship stars on track for charity *VIDEO* - MinimotOZ – Australia's Only MiniMoto News Source

anyone want to car pool from qld ?
otherwise im not looking like i can make it :(
been a slow start too the year and $$ are short.

What car do you have. i know there are guys coming from Qld. maybe you can ride your road bike down to save money on petrol. but the hospital bill to fix your arse would scrap that idea.

i have a sprinter van with 4 seats
my road bike is a wr400 motard , agreed it would be a pain in the arse

You could pick up some NSW people on the way as well. PM No_crf_here, he might want to share the drive.

Also post something up on this forum as many of the guys are pretty serious Pocket Bike Forum

Dafunk, do you have a email address as one of the pocket bike guys is wanting a car pool from NSW. you could pick him up on the way. he is a good bloke and at the pointly end of the pocket bike scene.

Latest posts

Back