2011 aussie minimotard champs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Dafunk. i have heard of a few motard guys that are needing a lift from Qld. they dont use the forums so ill PM you there details.

Thanks grnman
we are 90% sorted with the bris race boys
:action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033:
will pm you with contact details re the claw

Last edited:
Gents, i have pushed project around, worked weekends, DaFunk offeted to take bike down and back etc. to make it........but :confused-smiley-013:bigcry::cursing::jumping-smiley-011::mad: I'm not going to make it!
Only good thing that there is to say about this is......there is non :bigcry:

Enjoy gents, hope to see photos/videos of what i've missed :bigcry:

nice pictures ringo :action-smiley-033:
bad luck londin :ballchain:
have entered :cheer2:

Entry numbers for the classes.
Just 1 week to go till we get to fang it around Phillip Island. If your down at superbikes come say hi to the guys selling the raffle tickets to win a pocketbike to help support the sport and club. Also have a look over the bikes on display.

Class 1 Junior 6
Class 1 senior 7
Class 2 junior Not running All riders moved up to Class 4
Class 2 senior 8
Class 3 Junior Not running All riders moved up to Class 4
Class 3 senior 5
Class 4 junior 5
Class 4 senior 23
Class 5A Junior 5
Class 5A senior 13
Class 5B junior Not running no entries
Class 5B senior 14

Class 1 - CAG
Class 2 - Open Replica
Class 3 - Elite Open 40cc
Class 4 - Elite Open 50cc
Class 5A - mini motard, china engines
Class 5B - mini motard, open

sweet (5a) nice sized field.....

Anyone else looking at the weather as much as me :)

Any one know when we get our pit passes, rider numbers ect???

sweet (5a) nice sized field.....

Anyone else looking at the weather as much as me :)

Any one know when we get our pit passes, rider numbers ect???

I think we all are looking at the wealther ever 5 minutes!!
If you sent a self addressed envelope with your entry I think they will come in the post. Otherwise you will probably just get them at the track.

I looked at one weather site and it doesn't look good but another with charts looks really good. It is Phillip Island, we could have a completely fine day and within 20 minutes it drops 20*C and starts pissing down.... :lol_hitting:

ha ha i watch the weather for kiting
fingers crossed for sunshine
im in 4 classes !!
cag replica 5a 5b

ha ha i watch the weather for kiting
fingers crossed for sunshine
im in 4 classes !!
cag replica 5a 5b

F a R k you will be stressed ha ha - but heeeeaaaps of track time :action-smiley-033:

ha ha londin ,
it beats sitting around .
we leave wednesday
saw a bit of the track during the superbikes telecast
sweet :b_grind:

Weather.com.au - Cowes Weather

Looks good!!!!

Got the mail back from SWMM........ bike #81.

Also looks like they have entered Chinas 5a into 5b too. I only ticked 5a but they have given me class 5b too.

17* max on Friday:eek:
That's lower than any of the minimums we've had over here in Perth for over a week!!

Glad the weather looks good, but it is Phillip Island, it can all change in 30 seconds down there!!!

yeah everyone in 5a is also entered in 5b. there is going to be heaps of track time for the motards guys. we are going to be on track about every 30min on the Saturday by the look of the timetable.

Mitch there will be a professional vid made of the entire days racing that you can purchase.

i might not make it to dandy on wed ringo to catch up with you as i might have to spend the night putting in a 125cc doner motor so i can have a ride round.

Your all bastards.......because i cant make it
.oO(Stupid bloody work:ballchain:)

Enjoy, stay upright and again, your all bastards.....:cheeky-smiley-031:

yeah everyone in 5a is also entered in 5b. there is going to be heaps of track time for the motards guys. we are going to be on track about every 30min on the Saturday by the look of the timetable.

Mitch there will be a professional vid made of the entire days racing that you can purchase.

i might not make it to dandy on wed ringo to catch up with you as i might have to spend the night putting in a 125cc doner motor so i can have a ride round.

Would you prefer a 150 with an OKO attached? ;)

If you promise not to explode it, (or replace anything that does explode) it can be borrowed... PM sent.

Latest posts

Back