2011 Australian Minimoto Title Entry Forms

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does this mean juniors on 85cc 2t?
is there 2 seperate races for seniors?

Juniors and seniors will run in sepparate races. MA doesn't allow the categories to be raced mixed.
So no, we can't be whipped around the track by a 12 year old. :)

thats great news re 2 races makes the trip more worth it .
about the juniors can they race 85cc 2 strokes ???

Yes the Juniors can race the 85's for this round and they will be in class B which is separate from the 140cc 4's.

with regard to track time. the Friday you will get heaps of track time and lay down something like 100laps in the practice sessions and then do qualifying. the Saturday will see another practice session in the morning and 3-4races. so you should get to do heaps of riding over the weekend.

(i thought you had a motard as ive seen you on the supermoto forum)

with regard to track time. the Friday you will get heaps of track time and lay down something like 100laps in the practice sessions and then do qualifying. the Saturday will see another practice session in the morning and 3-4races. so you should get to do heaps of riding over the weekend.

Is there going to be tyre changing facilities available??? The last moto shop said it took him 45mis to bead the CST rear....

I'd doubt there will be facilities, but you can always do it yourself. Besides, I think a new set of CST's will last the weekend.

There will prob be pocket bike changing facilities but i dont think there jig's take 12 inch rims.

i got mine put on for $10 a tyre.

Guys,
Remember entry closes on Friday the 18th February.
That's only 10 days away.
No late entries accepted.
Get those entries in NOW.

I'd doubt there will be facilities, but you can always do it yourself. Besides, I think a new set of CST's will last the weekend.

Hope so, mine are only one practice old, so should be good.

There will prob be pocket bike changing facilities but i dont think there jig's take 12 inch rims.

i got mine put on for $10 a tyre.

Local Moto shop wanted 20 each cause they were hard to put on. got him down to 30 for both

Guys,
Remember entry closes on Friday the 18th February.
That's only 10 days away.
No late entries accepted.
Get those entries in NOW.

DONE

besides genuine takagawa ,daytona .
what other heads go racing against the 85 2t ?
tb ?

besides genuine takagawa ,daytona .
what other heads go racing against the 85 2t ?
tb ?

Honda, Kawasaki, kitaco or any other manufacturere that has heads that are produced outside of china.

TB is china produced. You can race in either Class 5A or 5B.
I run a YX bottom end and barrel with a tb piston head. All china made.
So off the top of my head, all I can think of is the TB V2 or appropriate head for you engine, a stock YX 2 vale head, or the YX 4 valve, the stock Zongshen head, the china produced daytone 2 valve head, would all make the rules for the china class.

I'd love to know where I could pick up a decent 85 2t that is made in china. would be lots of fun.

i will be in classes a + b and a pocket class
just need to clarify head ruling ?
tb all good then even if tawainese?
will build to suit.

Most of the guys that run the normal motard class here before there became 2, are running TB v2 heads. so theres either going to be a big chinese class or a big 'other' class.

Good question.. is Taiwan produced products chinese???? Daz are you able to clarify that, or point us to whom we can ask?
Might have to pull the ol' stock head of the box and put it on.

As far as i know guy's there is some conjecture when wording the rules as not to be racist within MA. This is why "pro china" is now called "pro replica" in the minimoto classes. I cant recall how your rules were written???

As far as i know guy's there is some conjecture when wording the rules as not to be racist within MA. This is why "pro china" is now called "pro replica" in the minimoto classes. I cant recall how your rules were written???

How the F$%k is that racist......:confused: political correctness gone nuts again??

Hope its going to be a big 'other' class :D
Less challengers for me!

Taiwanese made is still Chinese made ... anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot ...

Taiwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Answers.com - Is Taiwan a part of China

[According to official governmental statistics, 98% of Taiwan's population is made up of Han Chinese, while 2% are Taiwanese aborigines[2]]

Taiwanese people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't care WHERE something is made ... if 98% of the people are a certain Nationality ... then they're the one's who are making it ... But ... others might like to close their eyes and imagine differently ...

You could say that something is Tasmanian designed and made ... but at the end of the day it's still Aussie ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back