2012 AMA Supercross has started!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, that was carnage, they both hit the deck so hard! Luckily it seems like neither of them have any spinal damage. Will take a long time for them to recover from their injuries...

Heres a photo of it thats doing the rounds.... Im amazed he's still breathing!

crash.jpg

Can someone please tell me when the next round is on tv? I have foxtel
And I'm really getting into the AMA racing.

Can someone please tell me when the next round is on tv? I have foxtel
And I'm really getting into the AMA racing.

The fourth round in Oakland has just run, and will be televised on ESPN on friday night. You can usually watch it on youtube on the monday or tuesday though in HD as there are a couple of guys in the states who upload it onto youtube, as they get it televised on the sunday there time I think. Looks like will be some more good racing, cant wait to see it.

Thanks mate! Yeah got it on series link so I won't miss a race. Do you happen to know when the lites are racing?

Thanks mate! Yeah got it on series link so I won't miss a race. Do you happen to know when the lites are racing?

Do you mean, when are the lites televised?? Cos they are televised before the open. In Qld, the lites is shown at 7pm, and the opens at 8pm.

reedy equal points leader yeeeeha

been some awsome racing both in the lite and 450's
the oakland track was awsome

super keen for a2 next week

he's gotta pt more than one race together though hillz

rv still has a run at it to it's gunna be a great finish

i reckon reedy has gotta be happy and has gotta make money with top 3 for the year and i reckon he has another outdoor series win in him

he's gotta pt more than one race together though hillz

rv still has a run at it to it's gunna be a great finish

i reckon reedy has gotta be happy and has gotta make money with top 3 for the year and i reckon he has another outdoor series win in him

reedy should go back to NSW where he can be back with is wingy winey buddys :aetsch:

na he'll just bread more jersey warriors

mossy got his best finish with a 5th to which was good

marrmont not so goo d

Thanks for the links guys keep em coming. Oh and yes we do look at them.
Chad mr consistent again while James Kamikaze crashes again!!

Last edited:
Dont give too much away!!! haven't seen this weekends race yet!!!!

ah sorry mate , i reckon buy now you would have heard the bad news :(

you gotta feel Reedy , he was all over Villapotto & we all know what happens when Reedys confidence is up, fingers crossed he will be ok for the outdoors

Latest posts

Back