2012 minimoto & Minimotard Championships

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ringo

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
CQ Minimoto are hosting the 2012 Australian championships up at Gladstone on the 27-28 of April 2012.

Get your bikes ready!!! I heard there is a very fast Ktm 85 coming all the way from Perth!!! :applaudit:

gladstone.png

Last edited:
i think the rider has something to do with that china special.

i might have to give this Perth Ktm 85 a run against a Melbourne Ktm 85.

only problem i have is ive been hitting the weights pretty hard and am now pushing 90kg! not good for bike racing but is good for popping the lid of tight Dolmino sauce jars.

some pics of the track for you guys

motovert07gladstonetrack.jpg
motovert07gladstone2.jpg
motovert07gladstone7.jpg
motovert07gladstone8.jpg
motovert07gladstone9.jpg
motovert07gladstone6.jpg

It's all far too exciting
I best get alot of practice in over the next year!

Might have to have a crack. See if my busted old cr can kick it with newer better equipment.

i will be there for sure
its a great track
no dirt ;[
dont forget about the fast locals too

i hope they still ride
ive raced it before and its fairly hilly

wait till you see what ive got planned
evil ha ha ha

i promise not to ride a crf150
thats way out of my budget
think cheap
evil hahaha

just a question fellas do you have to qualify for the aussies or is it anyone can race? and with regards to class is it stock and modified or just the size of your motor

Anyone can race Stubsy. and yes the classes one surround the size of the motor being 160cc. the motards get to enter 2 classes as there is chinese class and open manufacture class for one enter fee. that means if there is 4 races in the day the motards get 8!! all the chinese riders enter the open class as well as there is only about 4 odd open bikes pushing around at the moment.

Latest posts

Back