2012 minimoto & Minimotard Championships

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not great news. :-(
but it does mean I hold onto Aus #4 for another year :)

My baby boy arrived a few weeks ago so there was no way I could attend.
When it was announced to be up there the distance did put me off. Hope the south west guys pick out up next year, only for my selfish reasons.

Not great news. :-(
but it does mean I hold onto Aus #4 for another year :)

My baby boy arrived a few weeks ago so there was no way I could attend.
When it was announced to be up there the distance did put me off. Hope the south west guys pick out up next year, only for my selfish reasons.

I've got bad news for you rumble.

PBAWA have put in a submission to MA for the 2013 Aus titles and to date no other submission has been received. I guess that would make it even further to travel then!!

I've got bad news for you rumble.

PBAWA have put in a submission to MA for the 2013 Aus titles and to date no other submission has been received. I guess that would make it even further to travel then!!

SWMMC won't be putting in a bid for the 2013 Nationals. Phillip Island cost us too much and with declining numbers we are finding it hard to run an event at breakeven.

Its such a shame, but unfortunately motorbikes and racing are discressionary money and some are finding it hard so bikes are the first things to go. And coupled with that Pockets and mini motards allow people to get into the soprt for cheap who wouldn't normally be able to afford it. So again we see them dissappear.

BUT... hopefully things turn around for the good before the 2013 Nationals and we see plenty of new and old faces make the trip!:food-smiley-005:

Latest posts

Back