2012 minimoto & Minimotard Championships

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most of you are forgetting that the fastest people OFFICIALLY! around Warrnambool and Phillip Island is Davo and Billy. It is always easy to lead a race and reel off quick times with no competition than it is to be racing and still reel off 39s. It is also much harder to pass someone when they can match your times and qualify in front of you. Tristan would have been 3rd on the grid in the seniors with his qualifying times so he would have 2 people to pass under race conditions and if Ryan was in it also he would have 3 riders in front of him to pass. Then you would see if it is as easy to be fast.
my 5c worth.

PS. Sorry Ron missed you it would be 4 in front him.

thanks for remembering me !

I think most of you are forgetting that the fastest people OFFICIALLY! around Warrnambool and Phillip Island is Davo and Billy. It is always easy to lead a race and reel off quick times with no competition than it is to be racing and still reel off 39s. It is also much harder to pass someone when they can match your times and qualify in front of you. Tristan would have been 3rd on the grid in the seniors with his qualifying times so he would have 2 people to pass under race conditions and if Ryan was in it also he would have 3 riders in front of him to pass. Then you would see if it is as easy to be fast.
my 5c worth.

PS. Sorry Ron missed you it would be 4 in front him.

i done a 39 at warnable on a 140 what would be lucky to have 13hp and i have rid ryans 150s alot of times and they have like twice the powerr

Yeah but I was talking to Billy and he isn't going, he has a euro holiday booked at the same time so we all go down 1 up 1 with billy and tristan!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. I think Tristan is 15 until next December, we might be ok!!! LOLOLOLOL.
yeah i turn 15 in 16 days so still have another year in juniorssss

If you're a "really" lucky boy, you might find a little "happy birthday!!" on your FB page!!! :D

I was checking because if I was racing you at Gladstone there is a fair amount of mental preparation required!!! :applaudit:

If you're a "really" lucky boy, you might find a little "happy birthday!!" on your FB page!!! :D

I was checking because if I was racing you at Gladstone there is a fair amount of mental preparation required!!! :applaudit:

just give me a ride of your 85 for acouple laps i want to build a 85 or 65 i think dad wants to more than me haha

If you come up to Gladders, I'll give you a spin!! I was all set to at the bool but the MA official hung around!!

OK guys,"DRAFT" supp regs for the titles are up on the CQ Minimoto website. Keep in mind that these have been submitted to MA for approval and are only a draft so minor changes may be made if required.
http://www.cqminimoto.com/draftsuppregs.pdf
All other forms and information will be available in the coming days.

CQ minimoto will be using this thread as the official thread for the 2012 Titles. Any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding the titles should be posted on this thread. We will endeavour to post a response within 48 hrs. We will also use this thread to notify riders of any updates or information as it comes available.

Thanks Ringo. There has been lots to do but it looks as though it is all coming together. We reckon its gonna be one hell of a titles :)

UPDATE: The supp regs are still with MA. We have had to make a couple of minor changes to them. We will let you all know as soon as they get through. Cheers.

hay guys this looks pritty good and i want in im building a 140 so if sone can tell me the rules and classes and races are held and i dont mind travelling so plz sone tell me how i can get in on this and if where the races are plz

Hi Lets Ride, where are you from mate? There is clubs in NSW, QLD, VIC, SA and WA. Minimotard classes are up to 160cc 4T and up to 85cc 2T. Most tracks require things like peg and axle sliders, and catch fuel and oil catch cans. Aus titles are being held on 27-28 April this year in Gladstone Central Queensland. Cheers.

Has something changed here in SA??? The mini bike club here want nothing to do with mini tards....

Has something changed here in SA??? The mini bike club here want nothing to do with mini tards....

I thought I heard that some of the supermoto clubs in SA were letting mini tard ride with them. Thas a shame if they are not.

i ride with the big bikes at tailem bend, but its not a minibike specific group.

2012 Titles shirts , hats and stubby coolers

Hey guys, here is a sneak peak of the shirts, hats and stubby coolers that will be available for the titles. These are only a draft and may change slightly, sponsors still have to be added etc. These will be available to order or purchase before and at the titles.

Attachments

• shirts1.pdf
    74.6 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back