250cc Atomik Blitz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biker duuuuude

Reaction score
Hey guys just found this forum and im looking for some opinions. Im looking to buy a 250cc Atomik Blitz. I have an old honda but its not ver powerful so im looking to upgrade and this bike is pretty cheap. just looking for some thoughts on someone who maybe owns one and if theres anything wrong with them. I have talked to a few people who say they have weak frames. thanks all your input will be appreciated.

nah that review is useless... no info in that's informative in any way whatsoever... :p

thanks guys, nice review thump140 you know your stuff :) so you would recommend buying one? its $650 and i only have $800 to spend the bloke reckons hes only ridden it a few times

yeah if he's only asking $650 for it, talk him down to 600, and spend the $200 on an oko 26mm carby and fancy new grips or something. if it's running ok, and the suspension isnt leaking, then yeah, i'd grab it.

its a 4 stroke isnt it not a 2 stroke and thanks very much for the advice, will get it and keep you posted on how its going. also i have a 1974 honda xl100 its in pretty good knick wouldnt need that much work to restore it do you reckon its worth it? its a beautiful old bike

yeah the blitz is a four stroke...
as for the XL, definately worth keeping and doing up... as for a price, who knows....

Latest posts

Back