49cc Law

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4014dub

Reaction score
Hey people,
Just got a question about the laws on 49cc bikes in QLD??
Anyone know anything
peace

To the OP.. Have you even bothered to look at the QLD roads website!? its listed there.. Im inVic and I know what the rules are (basically) for qld regarding small capac. bikes.. would pay to do a little research of your own prior to asking for others to spoon feed it to you.

To the OP.. Have you even bothered to look at the QLD roads website!? its listed there.. Im inVic and I know what the rules are (basically) for qld regarding small capac. bikes.. would pay to do a little research of your own prior to asking for others to spoon feed it to you.

Na im a peace loving hippy and couldnt be bothered to learn how to use the internet so i got one of natures servants to do it for me cheers brother:D:D

cool.. in that case there is no need for you to hang round here then, so presuming that means you want your membership removed!?

dude, is 4014 your postcode??

you from Banyo/Nudgee area??

Probz know you..

leave the guy alone. we can all search the net to find out what we want to know but it is a lot easier to go straight to the experts and save ourselfs a lot of time. if everyone searched the net themselfs this site would not be the melting pot of knowlege that it is.

leave the guy alone. we can all search the net to find out what we want to know but it is a lot easier to go straight to the experts and save ourselfs a lot of time. if everyone searched the net themselfs this site would not be the melting pot of knowlege that it is.

it takes ALOT more effort to sign up to MR, then start a new thread, and wait for the answer.. rather than going to google and putting in QLD motorcycle laws.... what happened prior to the internet? did this bloke walk up n down the street asking people if they could help him with xxxxx question.. I highly think not.. he would of had to go do the research himself.

Latest posts

Back