4bees!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey are there any good tracks in melbourne near the sort of frankston area? need to no asap coz hoping to got tomorow :D
________
VenusGoddess

Last edited:
not much open in Vic atm. You REALLY need to get out of the suburbs.. get out to the forests. but DSE has closed 99% of the tracks untill early november(Driving on a closed track can earn you upto 6 demerit points and over $600 in fines-busting a gate will cost in acsess of $2000.. Even if you didnt bust it and are driving the closed track, be prepared to cop the damage costs!)

Track closure is required to keep tracks in a sueable condition, it gives them time to restabalise and be reapired as required. If people insisit on driving closed tracks, then soon, there will be NONE. Seriously.

Check out the DSE site or Parks Vic for more info regarding track closures.

If all goes well, Im hoping to head up to Wombat in a month or so for a weekend. Take the mini, 4wd, just spend the weekend up there.. will post details if ppl are keen, but please.. No morons...

Womabat is about 25 k from Gisborne..

yeah im lookin for one chap, what are good beginner ones that have 5 seats for mah mates

Lol, I can understand

Id reccommed a hilux, Theyre Beasty as, Light as a mofo, not too cheap...but the older models are, And theyre tuff as nuts!
oh yer just get a single cab and tell ya mates to get on the tray haha :p

1.3-1.6
solid diff F&R- IFS front solid rear
better offroad with minimal mods-etter road handeling more power.
cheaper(sometimes)-better condition(ocasionally)
if u go for a sierra, go a LEAF SRPING model, or pay the extra $$ and get one thats been modified accordingly.. but the closer to stock.. the better.. work from there.. learn to drive before you go changing things..

and id prefer an auto.. especially off road..

heres a couple..

my patrol...broken CV joint:(
patrol.jpg

4x418112007025.jpg

4x418112007021.jpg

a roll over recovery of my mates GQ
DSC00462.jpg

also got a FJ40 cruiser with a mild 350 chev in it on 35's...ill take a photo of it one day...its only half painted so far..:)

Latest posts

Back