4bees!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Anyone on here like to go out & 4 wheel it? i got a pretty good 4x4 track just down the road from my house, heaps of guys go there, i'll get some action pics after my lift kit goes in next week :D

14runner.jpg

is that ur everyday driver aswell?

or jus speifically your 4x4 offroad thing?

it is now my all day everday car, as i just sold my 2x4 hilux to put some $$$ in this thing

yeah i love 4x4 lol went tuff truck last weekend it was awsome i will post some pics up here of some!
when i get my 4x4 i might give you a buzz :)

hahah with that paj, had to double take, i was like wtf the wheels stick out that far! took a few seconds to realise

suzuavtar.gif

Go the mighty zook!! -nah its not mine...

um.. thats as off road as iv been of late im afraid.. But i got flex!
I was actually up the embankment higher but everytime I jumped out she just slid down!
010620091001.jpg

010620091000.jpg

yer go the zook

that looks like fun ,
would like to see if it came out lol
yer i have a nissan patrol that i converted to a 308 v8 vk motor ,
she,s a good old bus for towing the bikes around :)

nice zook u got mate

oh nice, bein a vk 308 im guessing its an mk/mq?? The zook goes allright... when its not trying to burn water :(

070620091040.jpg

070620091058.jpg

HOW IT SITS RIGHT NOW
070620091059.jpg

Where abouts do you get out to with the patrol mate!? sux that so many tracks are closed this time of year.. might try get a weekend up in wombat if your keen half way thru winter.. take bikes, 4b's.. prob mid aug..

Lol, Urban flex at its utmost, leave no gutter unmounted, leave no shopping trolly left unscathered, dbl park wherever possible and Never EVER EVER give up your right to park in a ''pram spot'' lol...yeh im a bastard.. lol ok if they are MILFS I'll give up the pram spot!)

niiice :D love the suzi stalls in the second one! I reckon 90% of zook videos HAVE to have that included!

yeh track closures are normally from this weekend untill november. ''rejuvenation or something..' bloody greenies lol.. but its fair enough, tracks do need to be kept to conditions to allow us all to have a go. no point in making everything unpassable or to such an extreme its only good for comp veichles. Tread lightly and Tread again!

Suzuki.. Live it, breath it, then change to a Yamaha! YouTube - suzuki samurai with r1 engine!!!!

I should say, not all tracks and forests are closed, but due to the fires recently ALOT have been for safty reasons. If members are riding in these ares PLEASE, do the right thing, obey the signs, if a track IS closed, dont ride it/drive it.

2624_56689906397_558131397_1620306_.jpg

new tires

relations!??
12102.jpg

you both need grinders lol

Last edited:
Ill get a pic up soon , of me dads Bronco!! sickest thing ever , 460 big block in it . she hammers!! he keeps saying hes getting new rims/tyres so ill get some more pics then.

Last edited:
Yep rolling bad.. bonus with the zook i guess is if it does go over.. you and the winch wench get out and push it back on its feet and keep going! Like to see THAT happen wit a patrol lol..

Lol at wogtaz, um.. i think your contradicting yourself in saying:
Ill get a pic up in a couple days , of me dads Bronco!! sickest thing ever , 460 big block in it . she hammers!! he keeps saying hes getting new rims/tyres so ill get some pics then.

so your dads getting new tires in a couple of days then!?

im hoping once im back on the road to put a set of WT diffs in(currently NT) so that will give me another inch or so in width on the diffs, from there I can move up a tire size, been looking at the simex ET's... 33x10.5/15

set of these
sirocco%20006_edited.jpg

That looks monsterous!

Here some of it now , he just got all new springs/shocks. Big tyres would make it look saaweet

Duno how it would go 4beeing lol but its tough looking
IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

im hoping once im back on the road to put a set of WT diffs in(currently NT) so that will give me another inch or so in width on the diffs, from there I can move up a tire size, been looking at the simex ET's... 33x10.5/15

set of these
sirocco%20006_edited.jpg

I'm runnin 34inch simex jungle trekker 2's on the 80 series I bought last week ... very happy .... just got back from shakedown run ... about 150kms of mud and snottiness in the south east forest through to the coast :D

On the dirt/mud ...... simply UNSTOPPABLE :D

On the road .... a bit of a handful at first as they are really directional and wanna drive into every rut,off camber and dip in the road ..... but no real dramas if you can drive, we sat on 100/110 all the way home on the tar no worries.

Oh yeah apparently they are a little bit noisy but I didn't really notice over the NOFX :D

Latest posts

Back