4bees!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damit. they are some sweet pics. the tracks over there look awesome.
i am not Jelouse, Much...

me neighours old Suzii
n523480815_377457_6117.jpg

Go the might sierra! Was it still a 1 litre!?? I dare say 5 seconds after this the front left would of come down, the rear following :) its a zook, ITS ALL ABOUT THE ANGLES! :D

edit: looking at that rubber again are they 35's!!?? and two air ducts.. im going to guess its got a 1.6 vit! woot!

haha yer ive never asked , but i would of heard about it if it didnt make it lol

it was a sik 4bee! wasnt roadworthy... had alot of stuff done to it had real low gearing , got up ANYTHING in our paddock , i dunno to many details it was afew years ago ,was scary to be in !

i mite ask him about it , hes off in the army now ,ill try get more piks think he has some on myspace.

wheel spacers n 4 inch shackles by the look of the pics, gearing has to be low, trying to turn big tyres on stock xfer and diff gears is a BIG task.. anything above a 29" really requires some kind of reduction.. with the xfer in L4(1litre), and in 1st I can get out and slowly walk beside mine(on 31's) while it(1.3lit.) idles along, I want it to be fractionally slower thou, going up a tyre size(33's) im likely to have to replace diff gears with something more highway orientated, but then lower the xfer again to either a 4.9:1 or a 6.5:1 IIRC its currently spinning 3.7:1.. dont quote me on that but im 80% sure its around those..

complete jibrish to my ears mate lol... i do remember it use to idle up some damn steep hills!

wheel spacers n 4 inch shackles by the look of the pics, gearing has to be low, trying to turn big tyres on stock xfer and diff gears is a BIG task.. anything above a 29" really requires some kind of reduction.. with the xfer in L4(1litre), and in 1st I can get out and slowly walk beside mine(on 31's) while it(1.3lit.) idles along, I want it to be fractionally slower thou, going up a tyre size(33's) im likely to have to replace diff gears with something more highway orientated, but then lower the xfer again to either a 4.9:1 or a 6.5:1 IIRC its currently spinning 3.7:1.. dont quote me on that but im 80% sure its around those..

Yeah going from 31 to 33 will make a far diffrence. travelling an extra 2 inches for every rotation.
will have to put reduction gears in it which will cause you to have a dog of a machine on the highway. But i guess if you want the ultimate off road wepon you put up with the sh*t highway driving.... Highways = crap anyways

Ah this makes me wanna go 4beein..
Woo, Get my new tyres and rims tomorrow!!!
Will post pics up when i got em :)

Yeah going from 31 to 33 will make a far diffrence. travelling an extra 2 inches for every rotation.
will have to put reduction gears in it which will cause you to have a dog of a machine on the highway. But i guess if you want the ultimate off road wepon you put up with the sh*t highway driving.... Highways = crap anyways

Whats car is that based on!?? you can still get a decent xfer reduction and keep a good highway speed.... mine will do 110 kph.. its slow but it gets there! Id prefer to do diff gears than a xfer reduction, its less stress on the driveline and will more than likely be the first thing I do when I change my diffs..

my basic numbers atm are: 1L x-fer + nt diffs 1.59 4.11 6.54 1.22 total redcution is AROUND 12% hi and low..

Highways rock! there just needs to be more connection between them!!
Its the TOLLS that suck.. and revenue raising speed cameras. :mad:

make sure you post up pics Danity!!

Last edited:
If ya want a ute I'd look at an older model hilux for that money ... not a bad thing,pretty capable and reliable if looked after...... and ya can mod the bejeesus out of them .

lol, go a lwb zook ;) will go ewven further than the hilux, with less modifications! :) for 5k you should find a clean unit, with possibly front and rear lockers 31-32 inch rubber, and reduction gears..

Also depends how mechanically minded you are.. SWB poootrols are becoming pretty cheap, and go hard.. but are expensive; read hold their value if maintained. parts are plentiful and easily obtained all over the country. Same can be said for the yotas.. just seems every 4wder has a yota..

Yeah Speed zooks are good too ... I just needed more room to tour hence the 80 ...but I'm pretty happy.... the 34 trekkers go really well in the mud and I'm sittin on 120 no wuckas on the hwy ... on gas I'm getting pretty decent economy too.

lol. sweet i got g.b noises :( sounds like mice in there :S odd...
Lucky I got a spare :D

I wouldnt suggest a zook for long trips.. two tanks per half hour break lol.. and pack SMALL..

stretch ya buget a lil and get somethin ready to go :) 8k-10 will get you a TOP rig.. go anyware.
where the hell is morphettvale?!

Got my Rims and tyres fitted, They look pretty sic. As well as a chrome grill i bought the other day :p...Will upload pics when i get home this afternoon :)

engine was overheating and needed a smoke "two birds with one stone" lol
image007-1.jpg

My Beast

Well, My Brother Finally lent me his camera :D...cus mines broken...Ne ways, Heres the pics as promised Fellas (click on the pics for bigger images )

MY RIG..just chucked on some new rims, tyres and a new chrome grill..

Still got plenty to do...
but im LOVIN this beast. :eek:

Latest posts

Back