50 Of The Month!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunt101

Reaction score
Ok post pics of your ride here & some-how we'll pic the best 10 for a poll next month.

I'll have a new pic of mine up soon, just getting this going

lccrf.jpg

Last edited:
yeh ppl post some pics of your rides and some how well this works

DSC00051.jpg

thats mine (well i guess still mine dude hasnt payed for it yet so)

i ride with pj sometimes well when i can i used to ride that bike lol pj lives 15mins from me lol.

Quit filln up 50 of the month with crap! it's for pics of 50's. LOL

Good bike shoey50

Last edited:
hows the biding going stunt101? i no its no fiddy pic but still

quick change if you could please pm stunt101 and stop filling the thread with useless talk it would be appreciated. do take into consideration that people come into this thread to view pics of pimped rides and talk about their machine, not how you used to ride with your mate pj. sorry to be so harsh, just the way it is. thanks.

p.s i will take a pic of my ride tonight when i get home :D.

Great idea fellas. I think your best uploading the pictures to the Picture Gallery then just linking to your gallery in this thread.

do take into consideration that people come into this thread to view pics of pimped rides and talk about their machine, .

i was only joking that's why i LOL

& Quick change if you wana ask me a question do it under Jap 50's in my 50 stunters or street thread! But i'am still trying to get hold of the seller

Last edited:
well i would post my thumpy but it will be sold soon hopefully! um can i put a pic up of my slow jr 50? lol i'm soon 2 pimp it out!

woot woot thats pjs old bike did he sell it to you?

yeah thats pj's old rig he sold it to me a few weeks ago he pick a sick looking sticker kit thats for sure im usually the biggest hater of the mulisha but it looks heaps cool every one of my mates love it

Latest posts

Back