50 Of The Month!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my pitty agb-29.

DSC00022.jpg
[/IMG]

thers heaps of people on this forum y are you posting pics of your bikes this comp is dieing real bad

finally got off my ass and took a picture of my ride, she aint the most stickered up bike in the world thats for sure but the power is what matters ultimatly and she is plenty fast enough.

mygt.jpg

Dabombs bike is a sik ride, looks way betta than any other china's , it shits over those orions and atomiks

how do we decide who wins

Next week we will talk about it in the thread then make a poll for every one to vote, i think that will be the best way but at the moment there are TEN comtenders:

Sik-Pj (AGB-29)
Shoey50
thrashthumpy
Stick (Mojo)
Honda50s
Dabomb
Binky77 & his pimp machine
Crazy #1
Seduce
Bones & his rear fender missing GT

But Binky77 / Dabomb / & mine are the only one's to have nomitations at the moment

& Eichkay why is your machine not in here? (spending to much time play'n games i supose LOL)

Last edited:
hahaha yeah i know, i broke 2 from stacks and havnt got around to replacing it again, was going to photoshop one in but couldn't be arsed.

Ha did it snap off every where? i had some china plastics on the CRF for a while but when i fliped it, the back fender like Explodes!

yeah it was pretty wrecked dude, i found a good 20 pieces of it in random parts, kinda fuked up the bottom of my seat too but who cares, its only the bottom and no one see's that haha. i thought the sticker would hold it together but that just blew apart.

how it happened was i was doing this 10 foot double so nothing too crazy and one of the times the bike got tail heavy and i couldnt save it, it landed on the back wheel and bounced into the air but i held onto the bars (it was my new baby and i didnt wanna drop it :)) and the whole weight of the bike dropped onto the rear fender just shattering it hahaha. second one was a mono too far outta control hahaha (stupid amature mistake :p)

Latest posts

Back