50 Of The Month!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kool but theres so many people on here y are they not posting pics they could win ive seen heaps good bike wen looking through the forum

not a bike a 50 but still has wheels and a modified engine

DSC00003.jpg

hmmm, im very pleased with my effort, turned out better than what my others do :)

twice the weight and twice the power...

btw whats with the two cannons? trying to rice it up :)

Last edited:
Lol yeh but it'd smoke the S15, but still if you guys havn't got a house or mortgage but those expensive cars you are crazy. Car's will never make you money, except a few minor exceptions

Mate It Does A 11.2 Down The Quarter And I Have A House And Wife And I Am 21 So All Of Yous Can Lick Me...lol And A Nice Ute Ha.ha.ha

YEAH thats with out my slicks on just my 20's no traction at all cant go quicker than 10's as i will need a roll cage

thats right if i run 10.99 i will need one so dont want to do that...lol its quick enough it satys with my mates 950 hp torana but he whhel spins...lol none of this 300 hp turbo SR20 shi*

my entry.....

Attachments

• klx143.jpg
    klx143.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 44
i think you both have mean cars, there pimp as man, i love the 200sx, looks just right man, no gay ass spoilers or any other shit to fu*k it up and the ute, well what can i say apart from bravo. but still my daewoo 1.5i probably 75 hp at the rear wheels hahahaha, 0 - 100 in like 11 seconds hahahaha :D she is a beast.

Mate At The Front Wheels Not Rear Lol
And Hri That Phot Is On Another Site With A Different Name ???

Latest posts

Back