Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There coming bud :) Got a glimpse of you going past at one point only to bin it 2 corners later LOL Good times, good times :p
Post up the one with you and tow ball on the line!! Thats the best go pro :) . if you could pot spech bubble timeeh of the convo, Just make it so much funny

Alrighty, first vid with the 2 first 12" amateur races featured. Please be kind, it's the 2nd time iv'e ever treid to edit anything...

[video=youtube;rV7StdgQWak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV7StdgQWak&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Just glad i took 3rd from "that kid" in the 2nd race ROFL.

Post up the one with you and tow ball on the line!! Thats the best go pro :) . if you could pot spech bubble timeeh of the convo, Just make it so much funny

Yea mate, thats the next vid "Im sorry for whats about to happen timeeh" Cheers mate ;)

Ahaha. That kid ey.
But that 190 roost at 1:08
If anyone wonders why i crashed i overshot the tripple and braked too hard into a wet corner haha

Still got 3rd overall though Timeeh :p

Last edited:
you missed my decent crash though through the rythm section. I came off hard, Still have bruises and scabs from it. Wrist is still sore too.
Did you get any footage of me jumping the tripple i wanna see what it looked like

you missed my decent crash though through the rythm section. I came off hard, Still have bruises and scabs from it. Wrist is still sore too.
Did you get any footage of me jumping the tripple i wanna see what it looked like

That was in the opens, i saw that from the side line, certainly was some facy gymnastics :) Not sure on the tripple, will be going through the night stuff later today.

Latest posts

Back