79 z50 dragbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys i got a 79 z50 i am build into a dragbike for my 2 boys. ill post some pics of it if i can figure it out.

DSC01153.jpg

The rear sprocket is huge, you'll want something allot smaller than that if you want some speed out of it. Maybe 30t or 34t area..

thanks guys im building it for m 2 boys. my oldest is only 3 so he dont have to go that fast right now but you know im going to mess with it for now. haha ill have more pics as i go. keep tuned in.

Love it! :D
Lots of people in Tennesse must loose their number plates!! (I personally have a Texas collection ;) )

Mines still pretty much where it was last time it was posted, but if you insist...lol

SN851041.jpg

10122008207.jpg

End result should be a cross between them two pics.. :D

MPC, what engine is in the drag bike? looks pretty damn fresh!!

Its just an automatic 110 off of a panther 110 4wheeler. like i said i am building it for my 2 boys but they are only 2 and 3. i just picked up an xtreme 125 with a 5 speed and clutch so i might put it on there so i can play with it haha lol the auto runs really good on the 4 wheelers so it will probably move it pretty good.

Wicked :D I like it! :D

Best bet is to start em young! does the drag racing run in the family!?

I have a 79 Z50, too. My favorite of the 10 or so bikes here :) Engine test stand. lol

With XR75 arm, CR80 shocks, KLX/NSR forks, TB triples:
22c65808.jpg

Old running gear, but a 215cc engine:
0_0-5.jpg

A fun "little" project, 21" bar height. 251cc in pics, now a lustier but smaller 195cc:
9-28-10005.jpg

Latest posts

Back