84 cr80r

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah sounds good. Thanks for the info. Was thinking I might just take it off and get someone to rebuild it for me. Haven't done much work on shocks before.
go to kruzetoon suspension, they did my rm's shock decent bunch of people too
It cost 250 to do mine probably similar for yours..
best feeling shock afterward

go to kruzetoon suspension, they did my rm's shock decent bunch of people too
It cost 250 to do mine probably similar for yours..
best feeling shock afterward

Sheeet that's not cheap! I'll see if I can find someone to pump some nitrogen into it. Do you think I can put air in it to check for leaks?

Sheeet that's not cheap! I'll see if I can find someone to pump some nitrogen into it. Do you think I can put air in it to check for leaks?
Yeah put air in it.. take it for a ride and check it later on
I wouldnt worry about nitrogen till you can afford to rebuild it (unless it has just seeped out and does not loose any pressure)

i'd go to a tyre joint, get it pumped up to 150 psi, have a sit on it and feel if you need any more.

it'd probably cost $5, seeing the average car tyre is $5-$10 to fill with it, it'd and take them maybe 10 seconds?

i'd go to a tyre joint, get it pumped up to 150 psi, have a sit on it and feel if you need any more.

it'd probably cost $5, seeing the average car tyre is $5-$10 to fill with it, it'd and take them maybe 10 seconds?
pretty sure they have to remove all of the old air out and put the nitrogen back in its the only way to have a great feeling shock.. $$$ has gone into it for the machinery

yeah, but it only costs $5 to have your car tyre filled with Nitrogen,
the shocks' reservoir would only hold about 5% of that ?

yeah charging the shock with nitrogen is cheap as chips:) Mine only cost $30 (xxxl bag of chips worth) to fill although the mecanic told me that if it has none it it, it has got out somewhere, so seal would be ideal.

Ok thanks for the help. I'll ring a tyre joint next week.

Latest posts

Back