88 limited

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

09crf_149

Reaction score
I want to change my stock 2009 crf 50 into a 88 limited. Just wondering what 88 kit would be the best . And also if i kept the stock forks with 1inch plus and 12inch front wheel would a +2 swing arm be too big .

yeah i was thinking the tb kit or the taky hyper s kit just because it sounded fast haha. you have a 12 in front dont you mini mulisha

My 88 runs a Takegawa but the TB Kits are your Best Bang for your Buck! Ive heard there just as good as most other PRICIER Kits! Depends on how much you want to spend really haha

yeah well i wanna race and be competitive so i wasnt sure if the tb would be as fast as other kits like kitaco and taky

yeah well i wanna race and be competitive so i wasnt sure if the tb would be as fast as other kits like kitaco and taky

Ive got a mate who runs the TB Kit on his 88 Limited he races and he says it goes just as good as a kitaco or Taky! Up to you in the end but Im sure you wouldnt be disappointed in the TB Kit

yeah i think ill take it up to classic honda 50s and get them to put it in with a high volume oil pump . i might get a hd clutch later on too just gotta get some $$$$$

all 88 limo kits should go about the same all it is ur upgrading is the barrel and piston not the head so performance should be about the same as most other kits. but with rh 88 kits the performance is differant to most other kits for sure. tb barrels and piston are great quality so dunno why u would go and get a taky or kitaco limo kit for twice as much $$$ if your only goin 88lim.

i still really dont know what kit to get because some one told me that the tb kits werent as good as kitaco etc performance wise and also their reliability wasnt as good either .
and are tb parts japanese or china

Last edited:
i still really dont know what kit to get because some one told me that the tb kits werent as good as kitaco etc performance wise and also their reliability wasnt as good either .
and are tb parts japanese or china

tb parts are made in taiwan. i think you'll find alot of the other big names are taiwanese made too :boink:

Last edited:
For 88limited go TB for best price vs performance, its that easy... if you want to spend more just to be sure go the pricier kits

hows a barrel gonna change performace? it wont, tb pistons are high comp to so i cant really see how the limo kits will performe differant to taky etc but race head will. just get tb lol they run sweet.

Yeah TB is good... They have quick limited kits. I had a kitaco, and my mate had TB and his was faster.

ok , now that cessnock isnt on im think im gonna try get a nice little 88 before kurri , i just have to sell another bike for money and then i can order everything , ive already got a 12inch rim .
here is my plan
-tb 88 kit
-extended fork legs and hd bushings
-12 inch spokes
-hd clutch springs
-+2 swinga (not sure where to get it from ?? )
-brace and powdercoat stock frame .
My idea for this 88 is to keep it light and fast ! plus i dont have the money for proper forks and a big swingarm lol

Thats goin to be a nice 88 lim man:) what the other bike ur selling?

a mso 140sr ive had it for about a month i dont like them china machines haha

Latest posts

Back