A day at the Hatch

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Private track in NW Sydney.

Not for the faint hearted or under skilled.

Basically I had no business being there.

I did do my best to ensure peoples stomachs were full though and it gave me something to aim for skill wise and also lack of fear wise.

Its hard to understand how one can see a huge mound of dirt in front of them with another in front of it and then four in front of it. Most people would do the sensible thing and avoid them as they are high and there are big 6 foot high gaps between them. Others though decide to go as fast as they can and see how high the initial mound and each second mound after that will make them go. I may have to get hypnotized as my wiring still leaves a great deal to be desired in this sort of situation. I to hope to one day be photographed by a middle aged man looking up at me as I sail by with no concern for my welfare whatsoever.

Logic

Last edited:
You will be fine logic ! Get that new bike & come riding mate :)
Hope to see you come to newy with bully in 2 weeks for a ride

Big B-Rad looking after us & watering down the track
DSCF9001.jpg

Pecker hitting the step up
DSCF9007.jpg

Pecker again
DSCF9008.jpg

Logic pondering a new purchase with Bully
DSCF9004.jpg

Logic working his magic with a massive lunch
DSCF9013.jpg

Thats the way, Looks like lots of fun riden with butch of your buddies! BBq looks to be the go mm yummy. Say the track be bit tuff for me and my little bikes.

Get some pratice in for the high roller mini moto series :) this year!..

shearer , yeah it was a good day , Brad looked after us , big thumbs up too him.

Your track looks sweet too

thanks to all who came to the hatch on sat was a great day catching up with the guys and meeting new people,hope u had fun and will do it again shortly.great job on the bbq logic u have been chosen as cheif bbq man lol

it was a shame i was not able to make looks like i missed out on a time of a life time, if i ever get invted again i would love to take photos and do some filming

i hope to meet you guys in the future at either ride days or races

and one question Greg Stevens does he go to most the races and what classes does he race in? i have heard hes name a fair bit but cant really put a face to hes name

he is at all the races but missed the nats due to work he is number 28 in 12 pro and china and he won the series last year in 12 pro

Is the Hatch Invite only? if so how do I get an invite? It looks like so much fun

it is invite only and u needknow mark attard or brad russell to be invited

Here are four pics I took. These are the only acceptable pics out of the ones I took.

Firts three are of Jase and the last is of pecman:
andrews011.jpg

andrews010.jpg

andrews006-1.jpg

andrews003-4.jpg

The second pic is the one I stacked on :(.

geez boys havent been on here in a while lookin smick jase and peckers bikes look dialed might have to start riding my mini again its been so long

Latest posts

Back