A day at the Hatch

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logicquests

If in doubt......Get the grinder out!!
Reaction score
Hi,

Today I had the pleasure of heading out to the Hatch with several other members for a bit of a ride and some good food.

I am not a photographer but I did the best I could to capture some shots.

There were several bikes there including a couple of crfs a RevMX, Couple of Dirtmax, PSTO and a couple of others.

Some great riders were there. God knows what their names were. I am terrible with names but never forget a face. I guess we cant have everything.

If you know it is you in one of the photos, please let me know and I will add your name to it.

I hope you enjoy them.

Picture059.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Last edited:
Clearly I'm living in the wrong part of 'Stralya.
That track looks kickass!

Last edited:
awesome pics mate... now come on spill the beans, what was the psto like????????????????????????????????/

One More Pic For MiniFighter

Another little pic of Minifighters lost love child. :) If only FMX, or XFM as I like to call him, had been there. The twins would have been reunited.

Picture008.jpg

Sorry they are not the best pics. I will take out the DSLR next time as the action was a bit fast for this camera. I did take some video but it is in HD1080 and I have never actually transferred it to anything.

If anyone is any good at this sort of thing and would like to give me a quick tutorial I will ensure I take more video next time and upload it. There was some great riding going on. I felt very inadequate, but felt reassured as I had the biggest penis of anyone there. Once again, you cant have everything.:)

Last edited:
thanx for posting logic, im also intrested in how the psto went ?

Good day. Yes no many pics of me.. That's what happens when you stack in the first 10min and brake you throttle body :(. Haha.

Great pics Logic.

awesome pics mate... now come on spill the beans, what was the psto like????????????????????????????????/

Pretty simple. I am going to buy one. It had a great rider on it but he treated it far worse than I think I ever would and it didnt skip a beat.

Quite a few of the other guys rode it and seemed to be impressed. The linkage looked really good. I spoke with the main rider quite a bit and he had been racing the Dirtmax last year but wasnt happy with the linkage set up. He moved back to a non linkage bike after a couple of races as he found it no good for cornering.

He thought the linkage on the PSTO was pretty much perfect and was really happy with the way it handled. The bike was stock except for the carby and the rider had also put is own handle bars and levers on. All suspension was stock and I was very impressed it.

The main reasons for me being at the point of buying one are: The warehouse is a 15-20 minute drive from me, should there be any issues. There is a good supply of parts available. Brad doesnt seem like he will be disappearing anytime soon and his interests do seem to lie with the ongoing success of the sport.

It performed well today, really well. It may not have had the bling of a some of the other bikes but you can wrap a turd up in shiny paper and it will still be a turd, if you know what I mean. It looked solid doing more than I think I will be doing on it any time soon.

More opinions than revue. Maybe if any of the other members who were there today might like to add to this or disagree with me that would be great.

I am no minibike guru. I liked what I saw though.

Logic.

Last edited:
Just to let you know. The main person in the pictures riding the PSTO is Greg Stevens and the Person riding the Black and orange dirtmax is Mark Peterson.

Fellow member RDN 50's was also in several photos. If you can spot the rear green rim flying high through the air, you will have found him. He did a great job and besides that was a very nice guy.

Logic

hey logic thanx taking some pics of me it was nice seeing u and talking to u also same with u bulldog93 take u to few more tracks down here in couples weeks getting u riding with us alot more hopefully same with u logic when u get ur bike
pekman999

Cool.

Thanks Mate.

Likewise.

I look forward to it.

Shouldnt be too long.

Logic

yeh its fun u wil have a ball that was the first time had touched mine since nationals hence why it was missing lil and was doing the back 3 normally i do just wasnt going to go all out jase rides really wel tho so do macca and peto

hey logic thanx taking some pics of me it was nice seeing u and talking to u also same with u bulldog93 take u to few more tracks down here in couples weeks getting u riding with us alot more hopefully same with u logic when u get ur bike
pekman999

Yeah definently mate. Will txt Jase through the week and see what we can do over the next couple of weeks.

Can't wait to go riding with you guys. I have a lot to learn. Haha.

thanks for posting logic.

was a good day , spewing I couldnt stay for the bbq , looks like you were doing a good job cooking up a storm !!

Latest posts

Back