ADELAIDE - Open Areas To Ride Pit Bikes Or Regular Bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jams.on.net

Hi Mitch. Try Jams in monarto. It has about six circuits and some areas which are flat & you can build your speed up at your own pace as it doesn't get to crowded there. Its a bit sandy but lots of fun once you get use to it.
Sheppards hill rec park is off limits. The police will book you if they catch you. I have had one fine of $190 for one bike.
Jams will cost you $10 for a small bike & $20 for a large bike for a day.

hope this helps you.

Thompsons beach. Within 10 minuites north of port gawler on port Wakefield road. Left at the massive drowsy drivers sign, left at the end and keep going.. best riding area ever!!!

^^ it's not legal to ride there though.
the boys in blue are regularly there too on their trailbikes i'm told, and in the dunes at Pt Gawler.
handing out fines for unlicensed, unregistered, uninsured riders

Is that right my67xr? Well that just sucks. I havnt ridden for over 2 years since my big accident and that was my favourite place ever... where abouts do you go riding then?? Any good open spaces worth exploring? Do you guys ever organise ride days?

i used to ride at my inlaws place at swan reach, but they recently sold it.
there is another ride day coming up soonish iirc, Acusa Park.
join the Minimenace guys on facebook, may be something posted there, or PM Sneezy the SA ride day organiser/coordinator

the last ride day was in february this year-
http://www.miniriders.com/miniriders-ride-days/37813-sa-ride-day-24th-feb.html

there is a day

Thanks mate ur a champ. A mate of mine is a mini menace member have to get all the heads up from those guys.. cheers again

Hey bud,

Just replied to ya message.

Yeah we are arranging another ride day soon, and have a race day at acusa soon

Latest posts

Back