after some HRI racing info .

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my... bit cut are we....
make your mind up, you either race for money or you dont...

man have you thought about how much it costs to run theses events...
not cheap.. even tho there held on private property...

i can see your point at being cut for not getting prize money when it was offered at the start but what else would you of been doin if these events werent on....hmmm sweet fark all i recon...

and ya cant tell me that ya didnt have a blast and didnt meet alot more mini riders...

I havent just thought about how much it costs to put on events. I catually know after running many successful mini events over the last 10 years. It doesnt actually cost that much. Not 30 grand anyway.
I would ve been riding with honest people if i wasnt there.
Ive met all the nice mini riders before these events came along.

was tht 30g over 6 events?

if so thats not much to play with. most ppl's bikes are worth more than that..

and im sure there was some sort of insurance that had to be paid on his behalf..

was tht 30g over 6 events?

if so thats not much to play with. most ppl's bikes are worth more than that..

and im sure there was some sort of insurance that had to be paid on his behalf..

i am not even going to bother arguing with you mate. You dont know whats involved.

Not the point bretto. He didnt deliver what he promised and yet we went to all the rounds paying to race. I dont know how well off you are but $600 is $600 and it all helps us get to the next race. I dont race for the money either but when someone PROMOTES an event and ANNOUNCES prizemoney then they sure as hell want to deliver or they wont get any respect from the riders or sponsors he is trying to get for his next race. To all you guys who have respect for someone who lies his way through a 6 round series like that then i think you are soft as sh1t.

Yer well was no prize money, what can ya do ey
Well off me? haha couldnt say that, i was lucky i paid all races up front or i might of not been able to make the last few races as my works been real quite.
So yer i could of used the $$$ but not gunna whinge and carry on bout it as i did get free entry to next yrs series (value $300) for my 1st place. so im assuming there was somthing similar posted out to others that got places?Dont know why you didnt get anything?got lost in mail?Hav ya spoke to mat bout it?
I dont know much about it only from letter i got of em.
So i guess thats somthing and spose thats gunna help with getting people back next year?
I hope so anyways
xoxo :)

Last edited:
Yer well was no prize money, what can ya do ey
Well off me? haha couldnt say that, i was lucky i paid all races up front or i might of not been able to make the last few races as my works been real quite.
So yer i could of used the $$$ but not gunna whinge and carry on bout it as i did get free entry to next yrs series (value $300) for my 1st place. so im assuming there was somthing similar posted out to others that got places?Dont know why you didnt get anything?got lost in mail?Hav ya spoke to mat bout it?
I dont know much about it only from letter i got of em.
So i guess thats somthing and spose thats gunna help with getting people back next year?
I hope so anyways
xoxo :)

Newflash Bretto.

word on the street is that HRI wont hold a series this year so i hope all you guys who were counting on using those bogus gift vouchers for this years series send them back where they came from to get it replaced by what was promised to us. CASH.
Have a think about this guys, If everybody used their gift vouchers for the next series then HRI will have about half of what he had in entries last year so how do you think he will run these things? I dont think anyone else will take those paper money things to pay for services he hires.... Ponder that ....

I actually did speak to Mat and the last time he said he was going to send out the CHEQUE.

there must be some mixed information kicking around...

i got told today that the HRI series are suppose to start up in the next month or 2(maybe more)...

but this is secondhand info, but the dude(Clayton i think it was) was apparently talking to Matt directly...

well i think Matt should update this info himself and let everyone know straight up as there seems to be some stories kickin about..

Firstly sorry guys I didnt realise this convo was going on until tonight, but thanks brett, jase, shearer and everyone else for their positive feedback about last years races. Theres only been 1 person out of everyone Ive met that has been negative and carrying on like a child (who would of thought he is probably the oldest on this website) maybe its time to grow up...considering he only paid for 3 rounds because he helped out at 1 event. More races would of been announced by now if this person hadnt put all his effort in to talk us down to future sponsors.

It was awesome to give you guys different and new tracks to ride on each month and see everyone enjoy themselves. even though things didnt come together as planned. Obviously times have changed from the old backyard nationals and insurance is now unfortunately a big issue and was a larger cost than we first budgeted for. As brett said weather was against me but we worked hard and it cost alot to get through it to make sure you guys still had races on.

There will be more racing in the future and vouchers will be accepted for free race entry ;) For now ill be sorting out more new tracks and more races. Untill then please sit tight and try not to listen to any obnoxious people who have nothing better to do with their time but talk trash.. enough said as I refuse to lower myself to his low level.

Last edited:
Me too wogtaz can't wait go racen again. bean racen around home with few mates plan to get em together for road trip for the hri rd's.

Year i say top job for hri crew... i back hri team n come to as meny rds as i can. cheers buddy

Good to hear Mat, everyone had an absolute ball last year. Sincerely hope you do hold the series again this year even if you have to raise entry fees to cover insurance and stuff. Getting to ride the variety of tracks was the best part and pitbike racing is not about money anyway, i think you would have got just as many entrants even if there was no prize money offered in the first place.

Look forward to seeing the series advertised again soon....

ah shame that. so there will be no racin in south east qld this year except fort lytton club days?

Latest posts

Back