Akunar 360' anodised intake manifold

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean01

Legend Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
ok as a few of you know i purchased some of these manifolds to test and see what there like.

its sad to say there no good for china engines due to the small manifold opening and they cant be machined out because the opening is the same on both sides..
but may be ok for Honda engines...

also looking at the design of them it seems they could be a bit restrictive because of the step down from the rubber elbow to the manifold.

also they seem like a bit of overkill in the sense of wat size carb they take if used on a Honda engine...

it looks like they can be used with 26mm/28mm carbs, ill include measurements in the pics so you can see what other carbs may fit..

if your just looking for Bling to fit to your Z or CRF and not worried about performance then these would be ok.

and for the price of them i cant complain... 2 manifolds cost me $5.20usd(for both, not each) not including post because i ordered other items..but total post of my whole order was $17usd including a piston kit.

not much to say in the review as the picture will speak for themselves.
100_3111.jpg

100_3112.jpg

Latest posts

Back