All apologies

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to loose friends and alienate people

Wow Bill didn't they ever tell you the pen is mightier than the sword ?

Being a good mate of Dready's I think I can say although he gets a bit passionate about things his heart's in the right place
he just see's things more black and white than some of us. I think what you didn't think about is this ... as Australians let alone forum members we believe everyone has a right to an opinion .... and that's gunna cost ya fat boy.

See threatening legal action telling someone they can't have their say because it's not what you wanna hear is like wiping your arse on the Australian flag you idiot .... in fact I'm simply astounded you chose this path.

Now as far as the comments about you bringing down the brotherhood ? Well as has been stated a few times now that simply isn't true ..in fact I know you even increased your advertising. But hey Dready ran an ad for 2 years to help out and he wasn't even sellin anything which in my mind is the difference between you and him right there Bill ... so stating you singlehandedly kept the doors open is an insult in my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Now about the Vertmax thing they say a picture says a thousand words and you don't seem to be getting it so here goes ...

See Russ came here and got his arse handed to him by the members like you did .... but he didn't get all lawyered up like you and get all ...

goose-stepcopy.jpg

No Russ didn't do that ....to his credit he came back and asked us what we want so we told him .... ASTOUNDING huh ?

More than that he's been the first sponsor to become an active member on the site and in chatbox engaging anyone and everyone in conversations about bikes and whatever else comes up ..... now here's the thing ....although this has thrown Russ a few difficult questions and exposed a few of his mistakes he has stood up and owned them all ..... it's this openess and participation not to mention the bike he is bringing in for that price with those spares yhat has shown us that he's a decent guy and deserves our support

your case seems a LITTLE more flimsy .... See you are either with us or against us bill and all this talk of litegation and lawyers sorta tells us what side of the fence you are on ..... and that's why most members all are like

PHO-09Aug10-173489copy.jpg

Towards him and all like

263143_Angry-Crowdcopy.jpg

Towards you

Hope the pics help :cool:

Ps what ever happened to the giveaway bike ????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Like i said DIRT who??

im loveing the lil falla digging his own grave saves us the time , maybe braaaaap can fill it in for ya

im wit stompy who ever got that bike frow the 5obrotherhood comp.i always thought it was against the law to miss lead people wit bullshit ads???

Aha well it seems as if im just a number so im aloud to speak my mind,
you low life $&$$& you seriously habe nothin better to do..
Why!! Why just not move on and get the f$$$ over it like a real man would
I cannot belive you. Uve given new meaning to the word LOW..!!!
Cheers

Pfft pull that shit on dready, dirtmax your hopeless. I hope you keep up this stupid act so that your out of the game even faster. Your not helping the sport at all your making it slow down and smaller by trying to take out the competition like a dog. If you actually had faith in your product/shop/ customer service you would not be doing all of this. Obviously you haveade a big skid in those little pants.

I have never heard of a pitbike buissness like russ's that has such a high level of customer service and communication. It's people like russ that is going to get this sport far! Offering such a great bike and spares kit on that price.

I got a fair few mates in qld that race pittys and just for fun that have been considering buying from dirtmax. Not any longer buddy ill be putting em all on to russ (y) cheers dirtmax hope yah rot yah fkn tosser.

NICE ONE "Stompy_Chan" AKA "Dreadful"

Next time use images from a new photo bucket account.

"photobucket.com/albums/oo23/dreadful2008/263143_Angry-Crowdcopy.jpg"

MAN YOU ARE STUPID!

man your a homo........

many people use joint accounts to keep them active, as photobucket cuts you off in 90days

why dont your sue your self for being the Miniriders world Biggest loser

MAN YOU ARE STUPID!
dosent matter if it was him or not as the user was not a moderator so there fore he can have his own opinion so what if he used a picture or two from dready photo bucket its no worse then using a bike or 3 from other companys then saying it was all your doing and all fully tested

lol wondered how long that'd take ya.

All good Bill just a concerned friend that doesn't really use computers using my account to upload a few pics and voice his opinion seeing as I was denied such an opportunity .

No need to get upset mate

Last edited:

MAN YOU ARE STUPID!
answer the questions asked ,, or i say the mods bann you , your full off , dirt ,,,,,,max

Go Hillz, go!

I somehow doubt we'll be getting a reply unless he can find a mate who will stoop low enough to "accept the prize", only to roll it back into DirtyDick's showroom...

I REALLY hope he goes bankrupt, it'd ice the cake ;)

Latest posts

Back