All apologies

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So yeah Bill all good my mate Stompy using my pb acc ... nothing more than a member posting their opinion mate which is what this forum is all about so nothing I'd call stupid just someone having their say ...you'd do better to answer the questions than insulting moderators mate that won't end well for ya .

Besides even if I did post it ? .... well it wasn't under my moderator title which means it would be well within my rights to post it ... so no need for a new account ... STUPID ?

No mate that'd be you insulting a moderator ...that's against the rules bill

6. It is in the interests of all forum members that they give their full support to the forum moderators when they take action to enforce the conduct rules. Personal attacks on and public criticism of a moderator and a moderator decision in the open forum has the potential to ultimately destroy the viability of the forum and may lead to its closure.

See just like I'm not allowed to voice opinions as a mod ...you as a member are not allowed to insult me.

so that's your warning Bill ...no more insults ... and one more chance to answer the members questions about the giveaway bike or I'm gunna have to ban you ....

Have a nice day:)

lol 1,121 views of this thread, he must be getting plenty of shame, people wanna know the answer so MAN up dirtmax

Latest posts

Back