All apologies

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Ok crew I've been told that under threat of legal action I have to retract my statements and opinions about Dirtmax as I did not prove my statements to the requirement of the law and was in fact unaware that I had to prove my opinions at all.However, rather than drag the site into a legal battle with Dirtmax I hereby retract my statements and appologize to dirtmax for publishing them . I would hereby like to retract and appologize for any comment or opinion I may have ever expressed in here about dirtmax.

so for the formalities

I refer to my post about Vertmax and Dirtmax in the general chat forum on 29/03 and I have been told that Dirtmax has made a formal complaint to the owners of the site. On legal advice I wish to retract these statements I made about Dirtmax and I apologize to Dirtmax for making those statements to members of the forum. Whilst what I stated is my personal view about Dirtmax I voluntarily retract them and apologize to Dirtmax for publishing them on the forum."

Last edited:
WHAT ??? since wen can an opinion have legal action against it im fairly sure you even stated in every case that this is just your opinion what doosh bags that just lost my last shreds of respect for that company , what a joke id been encoraging my mates to buy there engines last year for the crf 70s but now screw them

All good mate you guys can have and express your opinion it's what the site is for

but as a mod it's not so clear it seems .... so like Russ rather than go down the legal path I've
decided to simply retract my statements and appologize ...but to the best of my knowledge no such legal threat or implication hangs over you guys.

stupid ****s making yourself look even worse what are you scared of ay??

in the otehr thread you say you welcome other pitbikes absolute bullshit mate, i called you guys up once wanting to know info on the dominator and for 10 minutes you blabbed on about how bad pitster pro and that they dont test their bikes and blah blah but you say yours are prestine and tested extensively

dirtmax your crackin jokes mate

:eek::eek:juts when ya think they went as low as they could go

they found a way to go lower

whats next they going to make us all appologize for thinking
what they did was a dog act

dear dirtmax go smoke a poll ya scum bags
your the ones that started this shit so cop it sweet
what the **** happened to freedom of speech

Reactions: pbk
so bottom line is dont be a mod cos you cant have ann opinion then

Well not opinions as strong as mine I guess Tim ... you know I call em as I see em and don't mince my words .... so no I guess we can't ... not now anyway .

hahahahahahahaha holy moley dirtmax i hope your reading this because you arent going to get many sales from now on, you might aswell shut up shop and start cleaning toilets, because you acctual fail as a company, your supposed to make your customers and customers friends feel like they can trust you not absolutely dog the **** out of them.

I wasn't really bothered by the whole vertmax vs dirtmax thing... I think dirtmax had every right to do what they did...

but this is just fuken ridiculous, what a bunch of pansys... I sure as hell know what I'll be telling anyone who wants to know about dirtmax bikes now..... epic fail dirtmax... fark might even have to go a braaap 88 instead of the gunshot lol..... can't buy shit off scum like this

i think thats pretty well said there

but we have to do what we have to do

thanks dready and lets hope this is the last of it

dirtmax has done enough damage to himself so far lets not get into trouble for helping him

i can say what ever i like under the freedom of speech clause of DIRTMAX CAN EAT MY D1CK U BUNCH OF INDUSTRY WRECKING DOOSHEZ.from the day i met these gimps at moto mayhem they made it really clear they were no brainer foolzzzzzzzzzz

u guys truied to convince my mate 1 of australia best stunt riders to use ur bikes and u got rejected for the reason of the above phrase and that u were in it to get ur doller quick and easy and UR yx deal back then proved it

haha...this name story gets better and better!!
well...freedom of speech is a b!tch....first thing I would do as a mod I would ban NRG´s stupid ass for good ..didn´t contribute here anything positive anyhow...lol..:p
obviously he is not as cool as he said to be...who had that seen coming??
Anyway I hope ,Dready ,this drama is done now...lets focus again on the sport!!;)

PITBIKE IS NOT A CRIME !!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back