Almost Finished

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwapperMX

Reaction score
Well thought I would put some photos up of my 50. I have got it almost to where I want it. Rode it on Sunday, and had a few little problems with it, but wasn't too worried, cos it looked so good sitting on the stand. Cant wait to get back out and ride this thing as soon as I am out of plaster. Check it out -

SDC15830.jpg

SDC15831.jpg

SDC15829.jpg

Got a couple more things in store, and will put up some more pics once they are done.

Looking sweet! swapper :)
They lots of fun the 10" bikes

Awesome bike swapper, Looks fast
That cover cool to, something different then every other bike

How do you like them bars? They look bit higher then the pro tapers?

Yeah thanks MV. Yeah I like the Renthals. They feel good to ride with, and yeah they are taller than Pro Tapers, and other bars I have seen guys running.

i had those bars on a AGB-29 back in the day not sure if the bike or the bars where rubbish haha

vbpgimage.php

hmm looks to be the bike = rubbish

Last edited:
i dunno hillz that bike looks pretty reliable

and it may be fusion but i still dont like it ;) hahah

actually drooling over the zokes though!

Hey Rotn, yeah thanks for the link. Thats the stuff. Nah Josh didnt ride it, so its all good. lol

That bike of yours Swapper is fast, made me look like i was a div one rider haha but awe well bigger suspension is better like you said haha.

its swapper that makes the bike fast !

Richie how much for the carbon fibre front plate ??? me rrrikey

its swapper that makes the bike fast !

Richie how much for the carbon fibre front plate ??? me rrrikey

Haha. You're the first one to mention that front plate dude. I like it too. I do know a guy who works with carbon fibre. Was gonna hit him up to maybe make some more, and I will sell some. They look trick hey!!!

think u might be able to get the mtb stores, my bike has 1 aswell

Ahhh really, I was told there was a guy who was making them specifcally for 50's a few years ago, but didn't do them for very long, and obviously you cant get em anymore. Be good if they were available from a push bike shop, they look trick.

yeah fab 50s or crank carbon made a few specially for 50s ,back in the day , look so trick , its a nice change

Last edited:
Yeah, did any you guys see what Fab 50's are doing now?? Tricking up golf carts. I wonder if he would do any mini bike stuff if you asked him ??

Latest posts

Back