Almost Finished

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking for a set of Galfer rotors for ages but they are as rare as rocking horse ****.. Whatever happened to your BBR perimeter build?

Thanks heaps guys, really appreciate it. I still am waiting on a few more bits. Plus I have a trick Fast50's shift lever, which doesn't fit with the Fusion cover, so am probably going to order a Boyesen cover I think. Ahhh it never ends !!

Blender, definitely will let you know how the RK chain goes. I always use them on my big bikes, and they have always been great. Never had one let me down ever, and after the first ride, and once re-adjusted, they don't continue to stretch or need constant adjusting.

sweet mate, thankyou, i really appreciate it! i'm currently running a did roller chain (non o ring) and it constantly needs adjustment. i gets rather annoying having to adjust a chain after ONE ride, lol. a Boyesen cover would look shcmick! what colour are you thinking?

Hey Gerro, I got my BBR built and going good, but wasn't working and needed cash. I just randomly threw it out there for sale, sent Rdn50's a message, and one of his mates bought it. So bike gets ridden at the tracks around Newcastle. Apparently its crazy fast, as I was still in the process of jetting it and running it in when I rode it.

Yeah Blender, no problems. Just had a look on the Boyesen site, cos I know they do that titanium colour which I have always liked, and they now do a blue one with gold writing. Would look pretty good with this bike. Don't know if it would be too much though. Will have to think about it.

That sucks mate but this bike is a great setup as well..

Hey Gerro, I got my BBR built and going good, but wasn't working and needed cash. I just randomly threw it out there for sale, sent Rdn50's a message, and one of his mates bought it. So bike gets ridden at the tracks around Newcastle. Apparently its crazy fast, as I was still in the process of jetting it and running it in when I rode it.

Yeah Blender, no problems. Just had a look on the Boyesen site, cos I know they do that titanium colour which I have always liked, and they now do a blue one with gold writing. Would look pretty good with this bike. Don't know if it would be too much though. Will have to think about it.

mate that would look sweet. give a real...gee how do i say it? royal look ;), maybe do that and then send the queen a letter saying its time to have some fun :p

Badass !
Original as which makes it way cool aswell
And the pilot is fast as I hear too
110 isn't it ?
My money is on this badboy to take out 10" next month :action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033:

Thanks Tom, are you coming up for next lytton club day?? Its gonna be massive !!

Haha Blender, sounds good !! lol

Yeah Jase, hope there is a 10" mod class. Trying to keep up with 12" mod bikes is hard work !!
Just a heads up too, the stocker class is gonna be epic !! Gonna be a massive turnout !!

Looks great Richie, time and money well spent bud.

Bike look'n sweet man!.
Watt was donk got in her now? Say she get some votes in fotm comp ;)

Last edited:
Yeah thanks guys. Still running the same motor Shearer. Yeah hopefully I get some votes.

The next chapter ....

image_zps202577ea.jpg

image_zps6409cb3f.jpg

Cool! I love box's, that come in mail with aftermarket parts :)

That's the full 124 Kitaco SE kit, with the high comp 117 piston. Was wanting to leave it semi auto, but now after reading about some of the motor builds with these kits, might need to go manual. Sounds like these motors are pretty damn fast though, so getting excited !!

Sounds good! Fun bike bike to ride for shore!

Let us know if after kitaco crank for klx 110. I got one could sell you cheap ;)

Latest posts

Back